I take it we all remember where we were when this happened:-

2F6807E600000578-3366574-image-m-25_1450482462503.jpg

I still reel in horror from this:-

hughtonbrighton1_3175591b.jpg

Close to a touchline ban after this incident:-

chris-hughton-brighton_3459504.jpg

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
They won't stand for his behaviour in the Prem. I can see him being sent to the stands at least twice before August is over.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They won't stand for his behaviour in the Prem. I can see him being sent to the stands at least twice before August is over.

Front and back pages of all the papers, Chris loving the attention.

#YouKnowWhatHe'sLike.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Needs to untuck his shirt in the first picture, only kids tuck their shirts into shorts or trackie bottoms don't they?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Too much anger in Premier without Hughton's reputation adding to...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's all me me me with Hughton, I long for the days of the media shy, controversy free reign of someone like Gus Poyet.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It was embarrassing last season, hopefully TB has had a word.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just been watching the QPR away game again. The commentator says, "Hughton DARES to celebrate" following Pocognoli's free kick.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Obviously grown the goatee as a disguise on the touchline. Refs would have had one eye on the match and one eye on him as his reputation now proceeds him. Hopefully they will be too busy looking for Crazy Chris they will not notice the guy with the whiskers has anger issues.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That wildly untamed bushy beard is just another sign of Chris going off the rails and sticking two fingers up at the establishment.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I can see a triple fist pump and a three match ban before august is over.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Needs to untuck his shirt in the first picture, only kids tuck their shirts into shorts or trackie bottoms don't they?

This was just before he went into film the sky walk on piece I assume, doing a jimmy Bullard as that's the sort of nutter he is

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

At my son's under8s team if any of the kids have their top tucked in the others say he is "doing a Sidwell" as Steve Sidwell always has his shirt tucked in for matches.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
At my son's under8s team if any of the kids have their top tucked in the others say he is "doing a Sidwell" as Steve Sidwell always has his shirt tucked in for matches.

I like this.

I think Jamie Murphy does this as well. Combined with his frame and complexion he looks like the weedy kid, shivering, knees knocking together that always got picked last at school

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here