Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny games you and your mates play

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You know the one's. Silly games that you've invented in the pub that you still do.

We made this one called SPLASH N DASH. Quite simple but so fun.

You get in a van after work with 2 of your mates. Drive around until you see someone by themselves, pull up and ask for directions. The moment the person comes over you LUZZ a whole load of water over them and drive away. It's BRILLIANT.

We got this guy in London Road RIGHT GOOD last night :lolol: He was seething :lolol:

So, anyone got any others?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You know the one's. Silly games that you've invented in the pub that you still do.

We made this one called SPLASH N DASH. Quite simple but so fun.

You get in a van after work with 2 of your mates. Drive around until you see someone by themselves, pull up and ask for directions. The moment the person comes over you LUZZ a whole load of water over them and drive away. It's BRILLIANT.

We got this guy in London Road RIGHT GOOD last night :lolol: He was seething :lolol:

So, anyone got any others?

Did you get it on camera? :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] will be SEETHING at this thread.

But anyway, if we're staying on topic. This isn't a particularly "wacky or crazy" game, but if you're watching a game in the pub, it can liven up even the DULLEST of football matches.

Its called Pass the Straw (nothing to do with butt-cheeks etc,although it could be adapted). Everyone pays a pound in the pot, and you choose a precise minute of the match when the game is to stop. So, say, 10.00.

Every time the ball goes dead, you pass the straw to the person on your left. Whether it be a throw-in, a free kick, a goal, a corner, whatever. Whoever is holding the straw when the clock reaches the pre-agreed minute (in this example 10.00), whoever is holding the straw at that moment, wins the pot. Then you pay out, and start another one for (say) the 20th minute, or whatever.

As the seconds tick down to the deadline, this can lead to some highly amusing incidents. If you've got the straw, you're just willing Hazard to stay down and roll around a bit longer to hold the game up. If you're next to have the straw, you're willing the ball out of play at just the right moment to get it passed to you. Or as many times as possible so that it works its way back round to you.

I won a few quid during a long passage of play where the ball was being passed around the back, seemingly no danger of it going out of play any time soon, when...

Bang. Fellaini went in and booted someone up in the air. PEEP goes the whistle, straw comes my way, thankyouverymuch. You can even do it between 2 people, but the more there are the more fun it is. I did see 2 blokes playing it once just between them, but they were paying a tenner in each time. And one bloke kept on winning.

Well, I quite like it anyway. Please yerselves.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
YELLOW CAR!

Play it with the kids (I have no friends unless you count the kids) Rules are simple, when out in the car when you spot a Yellow car you say "Yellow Car" no winners, no losers just YELLOW CAR. Stops the kids fighting and keeps them quiet (until they spot a yellow car) on car journeys. Hours of fun.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] will be SEETHING at this thread.

But anyway, if we're staying on topic. This isn't a particularly "wacky or crazy" game, but if you're watching a game in the pub, it can liven up even the DULLEST of football matches.

Its called Pass the Straw (nothing to do with butt-cheeks etc,although it could be adapted). Everyone pays a pound in the pot, and you choose a precise minute of the match when the game is to stop. So, say, 10.00.

Every time the ball goes dead, you pass the straw to the person on your left. Whether it be a throw-in, a free kick, a goal, a corner, whatever. Whoever is holding the straw when the clock reaches the pre-agreed minute (in this example 10.00), whoever is holding the straw at that moment, wins the pot. Then you pay out, and start another one for (say) the 20th minute, or whatever.

As the seconds tick down to the deadline, this can lead to some highly amusing incidents. If you've got the straw, you're just willing Hazard to stay down and roll around a bit longer to hold the game up. If you're next to have the straw, you're willing the ball out of play at just the right moment to get it passed to you. Or as many times as possible so that it works its way back round to you.

I won a few quid during a long passage of play where the ball was being passed around the back, seemingly no danger of it going out of play any time soon, when...

Bang. Fellaini went in and booted someone up in the air. PEEP goes the whistle, straw comes my way, thankyouverymuch. You can even do it between 2 people, but the more there are the more fun it is. I did see 2 blokes playing it once just between them, but they were paying a tenner in each time. And one bloke kept on winning.

Well, I quite like it anyway. Please yerselves.

That's VERY good.

Consider that adopted.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Talking of straws

EAT THE STRAW. Normally at the evening where the tactical switch to Gin and Tonic has taken place.

All competetors must finish their drink via the straw and then get the whole straw into their mouth without touching the glass or straw with their hands.

It's ALL about the TONGUE.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's VERY good.

Consider that adopted.

:thumbsup:

It can actually get quite tense if there's a fair amount in the pot. And it keeps you GLUED to the game, even if its SHIT :lolol:

What you want is to receive the straw after a goal, when there's about minute on the clock. Its AGES before the game restarts, and even then you've still got it till it goes dead again. Meantime, the guy to your left is going "stop fcking celebrating and get on with it"

Marvellous.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
YELLOW CAR!

Play it with the kids (I have no friends unless you count the kids) Rules are simple, when out in the car when you spot a Yellow car you say "Yellow Car" no winners, no losers just YELLOW CAR. Stops the kids fighting and keeps them quiet (until they spot a yellow car) on car journeys. Hours of fun.

Used to play this one on coach trips at school. Slight twist was the winner was the first person to spot, and shout, "Yellow Car", and was rewarded with a free punch on the person sat next to them.

Probably wouldn't advise this addition if you're looking to stop the kids fighting. Unless you ensure you keep winning so can dish out the punches.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here