Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Germany U21 European Championship Semi Final SS1 `17.00 K.O

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
England XI: Pickford; Holgate, Chambers, Mawson, Chilwell; Chalobah, Hughes; Ward-Prowse, Baker, Gray; Abraham.

Germany XI: Pollersbeck, Toljan, Stark, Kempf, Gerhardt, Haberer; Philipp, Meyer, Arnold, Gnabry, Selke.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In the txt, Abraham has been mentioned 3 times in the half ... one head to center of goal, one foul, and winning a free kick. Not setting it alight really if thats anything to go by, how does it look on sky?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
In the txt, Abraham has been mentioned 3 times in the half ... one head to center of goal, one foul, and winning a free kick. Not setting it alight really if thats anything to go by, how does it look on sky?

Tammy Abraham and will Hughes looking good in parts. Hughes once. Abraham looking very good. Demerai Gray very good and not so good. Mawson not so good.

Still seems to be played like an Under 21 game which suits the likes of Hughes and Abraham looks like he knows where to run into positions. This is supposed to be a natural talent: I just think certain players are just too lazy to run into gaps. Ward-Prowse not bad at all.

Germany look pretty good to me, moving the ball around well. Its on Channell 3 in Spain, the commentators are doing the usual gooooooaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stuff Im watching in the Ibis hotel near Madrid airport on my way back to UK.

Has the summer finished yet? It was beautiful when I left 10 days ago

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Germany look pretty good to me, moving the ball around well. Its on Channell 3 in Spain, the commentators are doing the usual gooooooaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stuff Im watching in the Ibis hotel near Madrid airport on my way back to UK.

Has the summer finished yet? It was beautiful when I left 10 days ago

Yes, it's all over. Pouring with rain here now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Will Hughes sets up Abraham. I would have looked at those two if I was in the club recruiting dept.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal: Will Hughes doing a fair imitation of Knockaert sets up Tammy Abraham for a tap in. Dare I say Sammy Baldock would not found the position for that one? So it would not have been Tap in Sammy!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here