Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The 2017/18 season kicks off today!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, at least I think it does with the first Champions' League qualifying fixtures taking place tonight.

Are these the first games of the season or have I missed the season beginning even earlier?

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on TNS (The New Saints) v Europa FC (one of the powerhouses of Gibraltan football) tonight. Games don't get much bigger.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Well, at least I think it does with the first Champions' League qualifying fixtures taking place tonight.

Are these the first games of the season or have I missed the season beginning even earlier?

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on TNS (The New Saints) v Europa FC (one of the powerhouses of Gibraltan football) tonight. Games don't get much bigger.

I preferred The New Saints old name, Total Network Solutions, was a bit of a highlight every Saturday hearing Jeff Sterling announcing "They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" after they won!-well highlight may be a too stronger word,I'm not that sad (or am I?)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Barber probably scouting at these fixtures looking for VALUE...;)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I preferred The New Saints old name, Total Network Solutions, was a bit of a highlight every Saturday hearing Jeff Sterling announcing "They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" after they won!-well highlight may be a too stronger word,I'm not that sad (or am I?)

Not just you, years back we used to quite often go drinking all day on a Saturday and play pool on a Saturday afternoon with Soccer Saturday on in the pub and Jeff Stelling saying "They'll be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight." was used by us as the moment to buy a last round of the afternoon, before moving on.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I can't bear waiting another 6.5 weeks until City, so will take any games that come along for a fix!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here