Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Defour anyone?

May 24, 2017
Exactly the sort of player to add a bit of much needed flair to the team....doesn't fit in with Dyche's brand of anti- football but would thrive under a more exciting manager like CH imo.....thoughts?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Exactly the sort of player to add a bit of much needed flair to the team....doesn't fit in with Dyche's brand of anti- football but would thrive under a more exciting manager like CH imo.....thoughts?
You're a Burnley fan on a wind up

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Chris Hughton? an attacking manager? I don't think so. Very much safety first in my opinion, although not in the same league as Mr. Dyche, and his long ball hoof forward tactics l grant you.

Last edited:

May 24, 2017
Chris Huighton? an attacking manager? I don't think so. Very much safety first in my opinion, although not in the same league as Mr. Dyche, and his long ball hoof forward tactics l grant you.

Well thats a bit uncalled for!.....call CH boring if you like but at least get his name right......honestly these palace fans.

Jan 10, 2014
Chris Hughton? an attacking manager? I don't think so. Very much safety first in my opinion, although not in the same league as Mr. Dyche, and his long ball hoof forward tactics l grant you.

You're such an uneducated philistine.

No club has ever stopped up in the Premier League by only playing 'long ball hoof forward tactics', it's too easy to defend against

It's all about finding the different ways of winning if you don't have as good a quality of players as the opposition.

There's no shame in having just 20% of the possession against Liverpool when you've out gegenpressed them and counter attacked them for a 2-0.

Equally there's nothing wrong with out footballing Palace in two games for six points.

I'm sure Hughton has his head screwed on if some of the fans don't.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You're such an uneducated philistine.

No club has ever stopped up in the Premier League by only playing 'long ball hoof forward tactics', it's too easy to defend against

It's all about finding the different ways of winning if you don't have as good a quality of players as the opposition.

There's no shame in having just 20% of the possession against Liverpool when you've out gegenpressed them and counter attacked them for a 2-0.

Equally there's nothing wrong with out footballing Palace in two games for six points.

I'm sure Hughton has his head screwed on if some of the fans don't.

How did you out-football Palace in the 2 wins last season?? It was 2 counter-attacking performances in which you only had 36% possession in the away game and 38% at Turf Moor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here