Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Friday night drinking will never be the same!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
unnamed-4.jpg

Pawsecco dog bar opens in Chelsea and pooches are going mad for it. :facepalm:
Pets will get some swagger in their tails with Doggy ‘Bottom Sniffer’ Beer, Doggy Gelato, and canapés at the pop up bar in Chelsea.

London’s first dedicated doggy bar has launched in Chelsea.

The Pawsecco Bar launched at the Pet Pavilion on Friday (June 23) and four legged friends joined their owners for a relaxed tipple in the sunshine.

The non-alcoholic, non-carbonated and grape-free Pawsecco is a delicious blend of Elderflower, Nettle, Ginseng & Limeflower.

Pets will get some swagger into their tails with Doggy ‘Bottom Sniffer’ Beer, Doggy Gelato, and canapés provided by The Rockster will also be available from the pop up-bar.

Gourmet treats will include Boeuf du Cap, made with Bio-Superfoods, Sunday Roast of Grass-fed Lamb, Super Bone Broth and Bio-Organic Chicken and Turkey.

The bar will be open for after work drinks on Fridays and then be open all day on Saturday and Sunday until September.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/pawsecco-dog-bar-opens-chelsea-13221471

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Will they lock them up for public intoxication and make them take classes to stay on the wagon?

If so I have a bone to pick with the government. But I'm afraid they'll pet and scratch my head.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A typical Brighton Friday night with woofters, bitches and dogs........might even see a couple of pups leaping about.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can guess what sort of dogs and owners will be in there..... Owners that think the dog is a fashion item and never take it for a good walk in the park.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can guess what sort of dogs and owners will be in there..... Owners that think the dog is a fashion item and never take it for a good walk in the park.

Last week on Rottingdean beach I watched a woman walking round on the beach with her little shih tzu type dog, parading it around like it was something special. Later on she was walking back to the main walkway over the pebbles and that is when I first noticed she was with her family because, she was "carrying" he dog while her young daughter was screaming in agony whilst walking over the pebbles "mummy" "mummy"....

peoples priorities amaze me sometimes, put the four legged dog down and pick up your feckin daughter you moron.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Last week on Rottingdean beach I watched a woman walking round on the beach with her little shih tzu type dog, parading it around like it was something special. Later on she was walking back to the main walkway over the pebbles and that is when I first noticed she was with her family because, she was "carrying" he dog while her young daughter was screaming in agony whilst walking over the pebbles "mummy" "mummy"....

peoples priorities amaze me sometimes, put the four legged dog down and pick up your feckin daughter you moron.

Was she also talking on an iPhone covered in fake diamonds?
Yes I've seen this type many times but thankfully never in the countryside when I'm out walking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here