Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What gives?

Mon nez est en SW6... Knocky's Nose's Avatar

What gives?

0 Not allowed!
    I'm a bit irked, if I'm honest...

I've been reading this forum for a couple years, always promised I'd join and post. So, I did. I found you all to be very welcoming and accepting - and funny. Very funny actually. I've tried my best to add humour, balanced views, and a bit of controversy (as all forums should have now and again to get the hens clucking) and I don't think I've been abusive, nor have I upset anyone to my knowledge.

'The Clamp' said all of my posts were drivel, apart from one - and at least he was honest. I've been called a 'JCL' - which I am, and even take the piss out of myself on my signature to acknowledge this. Yesterday, I posted on the thread about Steve Parrish, the love child of Jeremy Vine and David Cameron, singing Karaoke on his holidays, to leave him alone as he's just on holiday with his family.

So... I'm now being treated, I assume - from the comment, with some suspicion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whatgives.jpg 
Views:	2237 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	86629

Am I a Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holding Crystal Cladding fan with a penchant for self abuse? Have I come on here to convert you all to Islam and persuade you all to make the 2018/19 kit consist of sandals and a striped dish-dash? Have I come on here to slowly brainwash you all into thinking Glenn Murray runs so fast it's an optical illusion and we all see it differently, or is a senior member of the forum being paranoid? I asked for an answer on the thread itself, and also invited him to explain himself away from the thread by sending a polite PM. I've not received a reply to either.

Senior member of the forum or not - it made me feel uncomfortable, and I don't like that. I'll take anything thrown at me in public in plain English, I'm not a little wilting flower who cries at every insult - but something like that, then no reply is a bit, well.... snide. That's not what I thought this place was.

I'm happy to sod off if you like. Just say, and I'll go back to reading the forums only..
    Ce Qui Donne?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

18 Not allowed!
      me me me me me me me me me me me me

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Knocky's Nose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm a bit irked, if I'm honest...

I've been reading this forum for a couple years, always promised I'd join and post. So, I did. I found you all to be very welcoming and accepting - and funny. Very funny actually. I've tried my best to add humour, balanced views, and a bit of controversy (as all forums should have now and again to get the hens clucking) and I don't think I've been abusive, nor have I upset anyone to my knowledge.

'The Clamp' said all of my posts were drivel, apart from one - and at least he was honest. I've been called a 'JCL' - which I am, and even take the piss out of myself on my signature to acknowledge this. Yesterday, I posted on the thread about Steve Parrish, the love child of Jeremy Vine and David Cameron, singing Karaoke on his holidays, to leave him alone as he's just on holiday with his family.

So... I'm now being treated, I assume - from the comment, with some suspicion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whatgives.jpg 
Views:	2237 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	86629

Am I a Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holding Crystal Cladding fan with a penchant for self abuse? Have I come on here to convert you all to Islam and persuade you all to make the 2018/19 kit consist of sandals and a striped dish-dash? Have I come on here to slowly brainwash you all into thinking Glenn Murray runs so fast it's an optical illusion and we all see it differently, or is a senior member of the forum being paranoid? I asked for an answer on the thread itself, and also invited him to explain himself away from the thread by sending a polite PM. I've not received a reply to either.

Senior member of the forum or not - it made me feel uncomfortable, and I don't like that. I'll take anything thrown at me in public in plain English, I'm not a little wilting flower who cries at every insult - but something like that, then no reply is a bit, well.... snide. That's not what I thought this place was.

I'm happy to sod off if you like. Just say, and I'll go back to reading the forums only..
      Oh my giddy aunt, do you know what you have just done......
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      Lets all go for a curry and make up hun xx

9 Not allowed!
      Oh don't get all snowflakey, just carry on mate. The ar5eholes who think they own the place soon surface if your opinion doesn't coinside with theirs. Fvck em.
      We've come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie. She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty

0 Not allowed!
      46 pages. Potential for GOLD as well.
      Members

11 Not allowed!
      My way of dealing with that sort of thing is..
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14591781_10209918257448116_6389537611967347373_n.jpg  
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Well that's my afternoon dilemma on what to do solved !
      BAN Village Idiots
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bridger View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh don't get all snowflakey, just carry on mate. The ar5eholes who think they own the place soon surface if your opinion doesn't coinside with theirs. Fvck em.
      you spelt ********s and **** incorrectly!