Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fanfare for the PL

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Flags, Opera Ladies, dancing troupes, light shows... clackers ( :eek: ), and other such goings-on. Personally, I hope none of these are on the agenda for our opening PL game, and that we just need to knuckle down to the task in hand. Anyway, I have more flags dotted around my house than you could shake a stick at.

Or am I just being a miserable old bag?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Focus. We need focus on a matchday.

If the game against Citeh starts off like Billy Smart's Circus the players will lose focus and we'll be on the arse end of a 7-0.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Flags, Opera Ladies, dancing troupes, light shows... clackers ( :eek: ), and other such goings-on. Personally, I hope none of these are on the agenda for our opening PL game, and that we just need to knuckle down to the task in hand. Anyway, I have more flags dotted around my house than you could shake a stick at.

No.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

I for one completely agree with you. No "special" things going on please. Apart from anything else, it would make us look a bit tinpot IMHO.

On a side note, I truly believe we can beat Citeh on day 1 :thumbsup:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
No showbiz thank you. Just let us create the atmosphere for our return to the top flight.

This. The last thing we need is any distractions, goodness knows it will be tough enough without turning things into a circus.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
It's going to be an incredibly long and hard season for the club, fans and players alike, make no bones about that.
I just hope that every single one of us involved concentrates 110% to the job in hand. Enjoy it yes but it's such an important season for our club.

SeagullsD123

Dec 29, 2016
Ill just be interested to see if when were bring thumped 5-0 by chelsea that the Amex stays lively and does the club proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Dry ice, shit loads of dry ice.

Dwarves on the stilts, juggler's and fire breathing types.

We also need the music from the Omen.

Everything in super, super slow mo. Murray will slot right in.

I need my eyes to be HD ready, they're not. I need a satellite dish, you know? That thing that time forgot. Like Sodastreams and blokes called Bob.

I need drugs, send more drugs.

It's all 'Premier LEAGUE' to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here