Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was to be a Blue Plaque for the Albion...

Where should a Blue Plaque be?

• The Goldstone Ground

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Withdean Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Withdean Stadium

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • County Ground, Hove

• Seven Stars, Ship Street

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • The Amex

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • A civic building (e.g. Hove Town Hall, Brighton Town Hall etc.)

• Somewhere else

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
... where should it be located?

It came from a Twitter conversation about the club's anniversary, and someone suggested there should be a Blue Plaque. So if so, where should it be?

Poll to follow...

For starters, it couldn't possibly be put on that retail park on the former Goldstone site, that would be sacrilege.
IMO could go on the Amex stadium, as a new era in the club's history embarks.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I was surprised when i noticed that there isn't a plaque on The Seven Stars. To put it in perspective - there is a blue plaque on the house where Portsmouth were founded

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
... where should it be located?

It came from a Twitter conversation about the club's anniversary, and someone suggested there should be a Blue Plaque. So if so, where should it be?

Poll to follow...

I'll take credit for that tweet! I can't believe there isn't one already. Now we have reached the Premier League I'd imagine the pub will benefit massively from all the Japanese tourists we'll attract away from the likes Arsenal and Manure :albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gotta be Sing Li, although they should have one in their own right and have no need to ride the Albion's coat tails.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There was once a campaign to have a Blue Plaque put up on the Goldstone site, not to honour the Albion's 95-year residence, but from a local Man U fan (the whole notion of a 'local Man U fan is revolting in its own right) who wanted to honour David Beckham's first-team debut there.

Er... no, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here