Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to park CHEAPLY in London

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I had to DRIVE my NEPHEW Merlin up to the SMOKE today as he is having GENDER realignment SURGERY and he was panicking all the way up about how EXPENSIVE it was to park there and he couldn't afford it.

I told him not to WORRY as I have a CUNNING plan. I look for a DRIVEWAY that is not occupied then I go and knock on the front door, if someone ANSWERS I ask if DICK is there or something and then say I must have the WRONG address but if nobody answers then THUNDERBIRDS we have go and FREE parking is mine.

I found a nice drive handy to the CLINIC and nobody was in so we parked up , MERLIN had his treatment and then we came back to MY car and then I noticed a CCTV so I stuck TWO fingers up to the camera as he was PROBABLY a TORY voter and he can AFFORD to let me park for FREE.

Merlin was most IMPRESSED with my THRIFTINESS and he will tell all about it on his NEW radio show which he starts soon called 'Albion RAW'.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I had to DRIVE my NEPHEW Merlin up to the SMOKE today as he is having GENDER realignment SURGERY and he was panicking all the way up about how EXPENSIVE it was to park there and he couldn't afford it.

I told him not to WORRY as I have a CUNNING plan. I look for a DRIVEWAY that is not occupied then I go and knock on the front door, if someone ANSWERS I ask if DICK is there or something and then say I must have the WRONG address but if nobody answers then THUNDERBIRDS we have go and FREE parking is mine.

I found a nice drive handy to the CLINIC and nobody was in so we parked up , MERLIN had his treatment and then we came back to MY car and then I noticed a CCTV so I stuck TWO fingers up to the camera as he was PROBABLY a TORY voter and he can AFFORD to let me park for FREE.

Merlin was most IMPRESSED with my THRIFTINESS and he will tell all about it on his NEW radio show which he starts soon called 'Albion RAW'.

Bugger, you were in London today. I would have had money that this was you not wanting to be seen by the paparazzi today with Jezza! :lolol:
downloadfile-1.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Haven't heard about your nephew Tristram in a while. Hope it's not poorly from too much SAUSAGE in his full English

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I saw this bloke in London park on some one elses drive. He had some girly looking kid with him....probably going in the local cockoff clinic. Ugly git this bloke, could've done 'em both with a bit of 4x2 saved 'em a fortune in doctors fees and done the world a favour

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I saw this bloke in London park on some one elses drive. He had some girly looking kid with him....probably going in the local cockoff clinic. Ugly git this bloke, could've done 'em both with a bit of 4x2 saved 'em a fortune in doctors fees and done the world a favour

I wouldn't, 1 in 10 are quite funny!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here