Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever next, a thread asking what hair and skin care products you lot of nancys use?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I use L'Oreál because I'm Worth It.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Nivea for Men Sensitive Shower Gel, with Sensitive Face wash, and the same Sensitive Face Moisturiser. Oh and Fudge Hair Shaper for my hair.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Nivea for Men Sensitive Shower Gel, with Sensitive Face wash, and the same Sensitive Face Moisturiser. Oh and Fudge Hair Shaper for my hair.

I may be jumping to conclusions here, but do you have sensitive skin?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whatever stuff I can find at the bottom of my football / cricket bag, or whatever half finished bottle someone else has left in the changing room showers :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I use Bulldog face wash, face scrub and face moisturiser to keep my youthful looks at the age of 50.
Oh I forgot, bees wax to polish my bald head :laugh:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I got asked what grooming products I use, I replied "Facebook and Haribos"

Is it bad that I nearly gave you a thumbs up for that? Or is it worse that I didn't "thumbs up" something that made me laugh because perceived societal norms persuaded me that it wouldn't be seen well? The latter, I'm guessing.

Anyway, I laughed. Probably shouldn't have. :shrug:

On topic: I use an exfoliator with "...Bull..." in the title. Thought it would have a better chance of having large enough exfoliating pieces for me to, you know, actually feel as I rubbed it into my face. It didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here