Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steam Summer Sale now on

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Fallout 4 £9.99! Witcher 3 £14.99

That is an awful lot of game for £25. Won't be getting Civ 6 yet though, that game is a worse time sink than FM for me, it has to be a bit cheaper if I am going to totally ruin my social life!

Oh, and a whole load of Final Fantasy titles for £5.50 each. May indulge in some of the early ones for nostalgias sake.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
When did it start? June 21?

Started yesterday at 6pm. I managed to restrain myself until just before this creating this thread.

Fallout 4 £9.99! Witcher 3 £14.99

That is an awful lot of game for £25. Won't be getting Civ 6 yet though, that game is a worse time sink than FM for me, it has to be a bit cheaper if I am going to totally ruin my social life!

I was hoping it would drop to £20 or something because £49.99 is a lot of money but then seeing I could get it for £29.99 and also get Xcom2 essentially for £1.15 cinched it for me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm going for Final Fantasy VIII (£4.99) and The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (based on the Fighting Fantasy book) for £7.49.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I recommend FTL: Faster Than Light for £1.74

Fantastic, fantastic game. Quite hard, but extremely addicting.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I was hoping it would drop to £20 or something because £49.99 is a lot of money but then seeing I could get it for £29.99 and also get Xcom2 essentially for £1.15 cinched it for me.

Definitely a huge bargain, though I am thinking it is best to wait with Civ VI until there are more add ons. Civ V on release was ok, by the time Gods and Kings, and Brave New World were added then bundled it was amazing. The complete Civ V is £8 in this sale, though I presume you have that already.

Plus I have set myself a task of actually finishing some games. Across Steam and Origin I have around 75 games, I have only finished 10 of them max. Skyrim I have 100s of hours of play, and have still never finished the main story line!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm going for Final Fantasy VIII (£4.99) and The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (based on the Fighting Fantasy book) for £7.49.

Shame they never do a FF bundle. That would hook me in guaranteed.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Definitely a huge bargain, though I am thinking it is best to wait with Civ VI until there are more add ons. Civ V on release was ok, by the time Gods and Kings, and Brave New World were added then bundled it was amazing. The complete Civ V is £8 in this sale, though I presume you have that already.

Plus I have set myself a task of actually finishing some games. Across Steam and Origin I have around 75 games, I have only finished 10 of them max. Skyrim I have 100s of hours of play, and have still never finished the main story line!

I made a similar promise to myself after working out I had around £1k worth of games I hadn't even played. I'd just accumulated them over years and years and years. I even started a blog to chronicle my playing through them for a minimum of eight hours, or until completion, whichever comes first.

I've barely made a dent.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
there's a £5 off on steam through paypal code details on HotUKDeals I'll post a link when I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here