Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Becker.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One of my nieces was his childs nanny when he was with Barbara but he spent money like it was going out of

fashion. She would get a phone call at home, when she was off, to say a taxi was picking her up in 2hrs to take her to Heathrow as she was booked on a flight to Miami alwa

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When was he served the bankruptcy.
He will have to grow some balls and get a grip because bankruptcy can be a right old racket.
The net amount he owes means that bonking Boris will be in and out of the news but this will all be to his advantage.
His reputation is now on the line and he will expect a volley from media who will put a spin on it, he will need those that love him to rally round and offer him a backhander and hopefully he will make a return.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bonking Boris to Broke Boris - what a sad state of affairs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too much too young probably did for him

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really surprised, as he was until very recently making fortunes starring as Tom Yates in the House of Cards.

IMG_2170.JPG

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It is incredible. Forget the career prize money millions, you can (at least) double that from endorsements etc, and he has earned good money from the BBC and other media since calling it a day. He must have blown about £20-25million. Boom-Boom...bust.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
When I was about 20 a lot of people told me I looked like Boris Becker. As I reached 40 it turned into looking like Boris Johnson. Know which I preferred.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thought Boris becker was going to be the name of our new Bundesliga centre forward!! Disappointed.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Lots of rumours going round that he's living in Lewes....I kid you not!!!!!!!!

No... he said to a reporter "Eill be out off mei home and liffing in loos iff eim not careful...."

It just got lost in translation. He now lives in the Gents at Eastbourne train station. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here