Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well, if it wasn't Tommy Robinson, it'd be some other bugger spouting off. Just let 'em get on with it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No, he just says "these are facts"

but then again his audience aren't exactly the brainy type to fact check
It's a common deluded comment we hear all the time that only the liberal left have the intelligence and the rights are uneducated fools :D

The left are ridiculously deluded and very very naive in my opinion !!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm quite cynical when it comes to anything to do with Morgan and believe he did this just to create his own self serving righteous publicity. Which is hypocrisy considering his lifetime 'achievements'. I prefer to see it as it is: two cocks, fighting.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm quite cynical when it comes to anything to do with Morgan and believe he did this just to create his own self serving righteous publicity. Which is hypocrisy considering his lifetime 'achievements'. I prefer to see it as it is: two cocks, fighting.

Indeed. Morgan and ITV knew precisely what would happen, all pretty predictable and a poor attempt at shock TV. :catfight:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Morgan has accused the Muslim community about some passages in the Koran the last 2 weeks as well so he is an utter hypocrit and a loud mouthed gobshite

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Just catching up on the GMB spat this morning between Morgan and Robinson, why do they give this man air time? (I mean Robinson rather than Morgan)

It might make in the short term mildly entertaining broadcasts but he really is someone who sums up the more negative (and possibly dangerous) aspects of today's society.

I look on You Tube and he's got his own Channel with 33,352 subscribers!

I guess he knows more about the Quran than the whinging left and a lot of muslims and he knows how dangerous an ideology radical islam is.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Indeed. Morgan and ITV knew precisely what would happen, all pretty predictable and a poor attempt at shock TV. :catfight:

I thought the same - he knows what he's doing, just like that other 'orrible Doris does. As for Robinson's 'facts' I just watched the video posted earlier in the thread where he said he predicted English suicide bombers who would kill people (plural). Not correct on either point, but there we are...

I also watched his interview with Gove this morning and thought he (Moron) came across as an bloke who is trying to cling on to his tabloid roots and make it all about him having the upper hand, which he didn't because I thought Gove came across pretty well and gave as good as he got. I fear Morgan thinks he could run the country better than most, but in reality, I reckon he'd end up being like our version of Trumpo.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He is a product of growing up in Luton. Stacey Dooley is from there, she shares the same view but expresses it in a different way.

I guess she is an Islamophobic hate preacher too?
I don't know about her being an Islamophobic hate preacher, but in that clip most of the unpleasant behaviour is coming the other way. I also do not consider that the UK should burn in hell, or the British police, or that shariah law is the answer!
Just out of interest, should Allah grant their request that the UK burns in hell, are they going to leave first, or are they planning to stay and fry with the rest of us?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was he factually correct when he tweeted all his followers that the mosque that was the target of the right wing nutter the other night, was the mosque where Abu Hamza preached, (presumably to offer some kind of sick justification / mitigation)?

I'll answer for you - no it wasn't. Its a different mosque, in the same part of London.

He wasn't factually correct when he pleaded not guilty to using "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" in 2010.
He wasn't factually correct either when he pleaded not guilty to common assault in 2011. Ditto to mortgage fraud in 2012. He wasn't very factually correct when he entered the US in 2013 either. I could go on.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't know about her being an Islamophobic hate preacher, but in that clip most of the unpleasant behaviour is coming the other way. I also do not consider that the UK should burn in hell, or the British police, or that shariah law is the answer!
Just out of interest, should Allah grant their request that the UK burns in hell, are they going to leave first, or are they planning to stay and fry with the rest of us?

The motivation and end game of Islam is to act out the End of Days to self fulfill the prophecy, so I guess Allah’s intention is for us to all to die anyway.

If the Christian Jesus returns:
He will cleanse the earth. When Jesus comes again, He will come in power and great glory. At that time the wicked will be destroyed. All things that are corrupt will be burned, and the earth will be cleansed by fire.

If the Muslim Jesus returns:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

I don't like either manifesto to be honest but Islam wants it sooner than later just to get one up on the Christians.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Sharia law is the way forward then for a lot of people on this thread then
Ok he may not have all his facts right but at least he has the balls to go public and say a few things that a lot of people in the UK are actually thinking
We all have history and his is well documented but at least he has stood up and is prepared to speak his corner
If you do t like him the reach for the off or mute switch
It's a free country after all
( Well for the moment anyway !!!!)

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
He is a product of growing up in Luton. Stacey Dooley is from there, she shares the same view but expresses it in a different way.

https://youtu.be/b2nlIfn8tNA

I guess she is an Islamophobic hate preacher too?

I read on from this post to see what others would say and I saw posts from apologists, left wing liberal thinkers and those just too scared to voice an opinion. So Tommy Robinson is not the most eloquent and he uses expletives just as much as probably al on this site do at work, down the pub or when awy from their family, I know little of him, but do remember an interview with him on what life has become like in Luton and one point stuckin my mind, just minor, but important. He complained at Halal meat being the only meta offered in Luton schools and that he objected to it as he didn't approve of the way in which these animals were killed, having their throats cut and allowing the blood to drain from them, not a very quick death.i wonder where the trendy left wing elite, Green voting, liberal thinkers stand on that?

My credentials on knowledge of Muslems, I operated with them for two years, I saw their abuse of women and children, double standards, constant quoting of the koran, theft and then denial, murder, rape, undergae sex, stoning of 50+ year old women on the grounds that they were prostitutes ( they were not), abuse of aid agencies, the taking of hostages, bribery corruption, the use of recreational drugs, FGM, the enforced koran schools from the age of two/three, the huge gap between those with money (power) and those without. Mullahs who were fed, clothed and housed by the poorest, animals slaughtered in the most horrific way and a crowd whipped up into a mob in minutes.

On the contrary I saw compassion from the poorest in society, arrogance from those with the money, hospitality and support from those with little and a deep sense of suspision of anyone outside their clan territory.

Does this all sound familiar, a society similar to ours except with more extremes and lesser education.

Well done for posting this and will any of the trendy liberal, green voting, apologists who have carried children with their hands blown off due to land mines,held the fort when the UN ran away, rescued the hostages, attempted to rescue those stoned to death under Shariah law, put your hands up. I'm no racist, I have seen where this goes and the outcome, liberal thinking is not what we need but clarity on where we as a country go with this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tommy Robinson compared to Hitler. I've heard it all.

I thought his speech was alright at Oxford Union and gave a shocking reality check of what it must be like to grow up in Luton nowadays.

Indeed. I watched the Oxford lecture all the way through (someone posted a link to it on here at the time). The problem he has (and he admits it) is he made mistakes over EDL and didn't realise it had been infiltrated by mad thugs till it was too late. The Oxford lecture concluded, if I recall correctly, that it is not clear how to deal with the (very real) issues he raised. I have no idea what he's up to now but I am sure he has an internet footprint of foolishness that tarnishes his credibility. His taking a pseudonym (especially that one) is a bit precious in itself. For all I know he may have slipped back into the polemical posturing that clouded his judgement earlier in his incarnation. We all like a good ran but it can come back to haunt us......

As for Morgan . . . you get the feeling he woke up one morning 15 years ago and tossed a coin to decide whether to be he new (posh) Gary Bushell or to be a new 'Labourish' equivalent gob shite. He believes what he says about as much as Boris believes in Brexit (and with an equivalent agenda - the promotion of 'me').

Sounds like car crash telly to me and I'm glad I missed it.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
The motivation and end game of Islam is to act out the End of Days to self fulfill the prophecy, so I guess Allah’s intention is for us to all to die anyway.

If the Christian Jesus returns:
He will cleanse the earth. When Jesus comes again, He will come in power and great glory. At that time the wicked will be destroyed. All things that are corrupt will be burned, and the earth will be cleansed by fire.

If the Muslim Jesus returns:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

I don't like either manifesto to be honest but Islam wants it sooner than later just to get one up on the Christians.

Whilst it is slightly off topic, I do remember watching a documentary about a group of American evangelical Christians who believed that "The Rapture" or the Second Coming of Christ was to be centred in Israel, not sure of the exact geographical location, but who saw it as their purpose to hurry this along.

The only way that this could happen quickly enough was if they could provoke a Middle East war, basically a Jewish / Muslim conflagration that would quickly spread to engulf us all. This was based on some twisted interpretation of the Book of Revelations. The way that they were trying to help was by encouraging the local Zionists/ Israelis (take your pick) to continue to build on Palestinian land, in contravention of the United Nations ruling. The other way was by encouraging archaeologists (Israeli) to do their thing under the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. This was understandably upsetting to the Arab/Muslim community. The reason I believe they were digging was to try and find the first Temple, built by Solomon and so of significant historical interest to the Jewish/Israeli community.

Complete nutters, but in some way related to those Muslim jihadis who see a Muslim versus non-Muslim conflict as furthering their religious end times viewpoint.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

I'd say a lot of the ideology within Isreal comes under that umbrella as well.

On a side note, "Tommy" is a self confessed Zionist and at times question exactly who he is representing... (Same with "Britain First")

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here