Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    This buffoon and his followers disrupted my morning meeting with a colleague in cojean down the road from the Old Bailey.

Whilst I was trying to enjoy my morning latte (with soy milk) and my croissant for pure added culture, his followers were chanting outside, me and my colleague could barely discuss business matters due to this disruption!

What an outrage,

Joking aside, it's incredible how him and his followers demand justice; crying about the judiciary and legal system. Whilst at the same time demand that muslims are held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Irony..

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SollysLeftFoot View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This buffoon and his followers disrupted my morning meeting with a colleague in cojean down the road from the Old Bailey.

Whilst I was trying to enjoy my morning latte (with soy milk) and my croissant for pure added culture, his followers were chanting outside, me and my colleague could barely discuss business matters due to this disruption!

What an outrage,

Joking aside, it's incredible how him and his followers demand justice; crying about the judiciary and legal system. Whilst at the same time demand that muslims are held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Irony..
      His followers claim he is journalist, and then attack the media outside Parliament.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The ones who want to know the facts watch,the ones believe the corrupt media will say meh meh i don't need to.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The ones who want to know the facts watch,the ones believe the corrupt media will say meh meh i don't need to.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by liverpool_one View Post
      ]
      The facts were heard in court. Three charges and all convicted.
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      By two judges,no jury.

0 Not allowed!
      By two judges,no jury.
      That's the law for a contempt of court case.

0 Not allowed!
      Meanwhile in the real world, it's obvious to everyone why he was convicted. The reports of his defence were laughable. he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Then there's you supporters, who come across more and more as cult members, swallowing all the bull shit he farts out on social media.

I've said it before, you are all either very thick, or, committed bigots.
      SUCK IT UP ...YOU MONG .....NOT FAKIN' BOVERED ........ANY MORE ... keep ignoring the context , going for the easy win ....you are a top class **** mate ....and that is it from moi....du bist blokken... ****in bell end..........enjoy spending yer pension ......and you know you won't ........i hope you are some sort of anarchist ...if you aint then you are ****ed....but u probably are anyway..... Sydney 21/07/19

1 Not allowed!
      you're flogging a dead donkey mate , he is not liked buy the majority of contributors to this thread , his crimes are far more heinous than those of the organised pedo rings, in their opinions.The fact that he's being stitched up for calling out the establishment on organised child sex abuse by people of multiple communities and walks of life......same as Brian Harvey who has been branded a Loon for exposing the actions of numerous celebrities involved in under age sex , Robinson has been convicted purely on a technicality and will now be silenced for the coming months.
      Last edited by sydney; 14-07-2019 at 05:27.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      you're flogging a dead donkey mate , he is not liked buy the majority of contributors to this thread , his crimes are far more heinous than those of the organised pedo rings, in their opinions.The fact that he's being stitched up for calling out the establishment on organised child sex abuse by people of multiple communities and walks of life......same as Brian Harvey who has been branded a Loon for exposing the actions of numerous celebrities involved in under age sex , Robinson has been convicted purely on a technicality and will now be silenced for the coming months.
      Why did he keep silent about the paedophiles in the EDL which he ran? In fact he defended one of them.