Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So they weren’t allowed home to be with their families? And in which time one of them fled to Pakistan, which was only reported 4 months later when the reporting restrictions were lifted. Tell me I’m wrong, do your research.

You've answered your own question there genius.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Erm no, the msm still did not tell us.

So if the mainstream media don't say it but little Stephen does, then it's truth and it's one big conspiracy by all the media outlets together?

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
I think you don't understand why reporting restrictions were put in place and that you don't understand that it's not an unusual thing to do.

You just lap up anything the coked up midget says.

just because hes a cereal criminal doesnt mean hes guilty every time its all a BBC consiperacy

Regards

DR

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I do understand, but any other cases the details are released upon the lifting of restrictions, but not in these cases, all you hear is ex so many men found guilty, end of. The case tommy Robinson was covering, when found guilty the scum men were allowed home to their families for a month to say goodbye and prepare for their time in prison, would we be given the same luxury?

Yes, all sex offenders are released on bail during their trials. Before I retired, I worked in the Criminal Justice systems.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes, all sex offenders are released on bail during their trials. Before I retired, I worked in the Criminal Justice systems.

Accurate as ever TB ..

Reasons you may not be given bail

You’re unlikely to be given bail if:

you are charged with a serious offence, for example armed robbery
you’ve been convicted of a serious crime in the past
you’ve been given bail in the past and not stuck to the terms
the police think you may not turn up for your hearing
the police think you might commit a crime while you’re on bail

https://www.gov.uk/charged-crime/bail

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Accurate as ever TB ..

Reasons you may not be given bail

You’re unlikely to be given bail if:

you are charged with a serious offence, for example armed robbery
you’ve been convicted of a serious crime in the past
you’ve been given bail in the past and not stuck to the terms
the police think you may not turn up for your hearing
the police think you might commit a crime while you’re on bail

https://www.gov.uk/charged-crime/bail

Yes, I know. As I said I worked in the Justice system. Sex offenders were given bail. I agree it is a failure in the justice system but it is nothing to do with race, colour or creed.

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bail-extended-cambridge-football-coach-12700174

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-43257168

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/almost-3000-suspected-child-sex-offenders-released-

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So child abuse is not a serious offense? Wow

If that is your take on the courts' decisions. Of course it is a serious offence. Witness care officers are worth their weight in gold, with the work they have to do to get victims into court.

It still doesn't mean that the ethnicity of the defendants was a factor in any of those cases.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The fact that you continuously ignore the facts and accuse people of caring less about child rapists just shows what a bigoted **** you are. Utter mugs you TR zealots.
**** of you cockwomble ....zealot ...?? ffs ......go and wave yer cock about in the street.....twatt....!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If 80% take place in there own home then the surlution is to move house and like Cillit Bang, the Problem is gone. Im just to good for you leftys

Regards

DR

I'm surprised you think it is a subject for humour, El Pres.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Mugs lap this sort of shit up

[tweet]1152171255904317440[/tweet]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Mugs lap this sort of shit up

[tweet]1152171255904317440[/tweet]

you have just confirmed your status as a top notch , class A pillock......the depth to which you have been sucked in by the mainstream media leaves me in no doubt that you are beyond all hope ............2 men who have spoken out against the establishment , one looking at a rather uncomfortable 6 month stint , the other will probably have a nasty accident if and when he is extradited to the US.......Assange should be championed by us but for some reason we "lap up" his predicament.....there are 6 billion people too many on this planet .....you are without doubt one of them.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you have just confirmed your status as a top notch , class A pillock......the depth to which you have been sucked in by the mainstream media leaves me in no doubt that you are beyond all hope ............2 men who have spoken out against the establishment , one looking at a rather uncomfortable 6 month stint , the other will probably have a nasty accident if and when he is extradited to the US.......Assange should be championed by us but for some reason we "lap up" his predicament.....there are 6 billion people too many on this planet .....you are without doubt one of them.

:lol:

So Tommy Robinson and Julian Assange were both aware of each other on the floor below/above and were able to have a conversation out of a window?
What's next? A file hidden in a cake?

Mugs.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

So Tommy Robinson and Julian Assange were both aware of each other on the floor below/above and were able to have a conversation out of a window?
What's next? A file hidden in a cake?
SUCK IT UP ...YOU MONG .....NOT FAKIN' BOVERED ........ANY MORE ... keep ignoring the context , going for the easy win ....you are a top class **** mate ....and that is it from moi....du bist blokken... ****in bell end..........enjoy spending yer pension ......and you know you won't ........i hope you are some sort of anarchist ...if you aint then you are ****ed....but u probably are anyway.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here