Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
:lol:

So Tommy Robinson and Julian Assange were both aware of each other on the floor below/above and were able to have a conversation out of a window?
What's next? A file hidden in a cake?
:lol:
SUCK IT UP ...YOU MONG .....NOT FAKIN' BOVERED ........ANY MORE ... keep ignoring the context , going for the easy win ....you are a top class **** mate ....and that is it from moi....du bist blokken... ****in bell end..........enjoy spending yer pension ......and you know you won't ........i hope you are some sort of anarchist ...if you aint then you are ****ed....but u probably are anyway.....

:lol: erm ok.

What's Tommy up to in prison today? Smuggling notes out? Digging a hole with a teaspoon?

Do you REALLY believe that Assange scenario? Really?

Mugs

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
And you believe he was knocked out, although he has been in solitary since he arrived?

Are you talking to me? Because I never said I did.

Learn to use the quote function, it's not hard.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mugs lap this sort of shit up

[tweet]1152171255904317440[/tweet]

They can move onto abuse of women after they’ve swopped “unbelievable stories of state persecution”.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38]

So Tommy Robinson and Julian Assange were both aware of each other on the floor below/above and were able to have a conversation out of a window?
What's next? A file hidden in a cake?
[emoji38]
SUCK IT UP ...YOU MONG .....NOT FAKIN' BOVERED ........ANY MORE ... keep ignoring the context , going for the easy win ....you are a top class **** mate ....and that is it from moi....du bist blokken... ****in bell end..........enjoy spending yer pension ......and you know you won't ........i hope you are some sort of anarchist ...if you aint then you are ****ed....but u probably are anyway.....
sydney, I reckon you're a decent bloke, and your posts on here (about other stuff) have amused me a lot. We've agreed on a lot, disagreed as well and still got on.

But that post is as if you've shat yourself, vomited, converted the ensuing mess into words and then thrown it at the forum.

If you believe the BULLSHIT that SYL and Julian are having a love in about being silenced by "the state" through a window in Belmarsh then my opinion of you has just nosedived massively.

These Far Right pricks on the internet will make any kind of shit up and it gets lapped up by morons. I have never taken you for a moron.

The term often used is "open your eyes". By the exact same people who are making up absolute NONSENSE and feeding it to you......

Don't be fooled. Hope you're better btw.

Much love,

LL

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Again,Evidence?
I'll state unequivocally that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a racist.

He can sue me if he likes. He's a racist. There are hundreds of articles, quotes, videos which show that he's a racist.

If you are so unbelievably stupid that you need more evidence than the evidence of his actions over YEARS then that's not really my problem is it.

It's ok though, you're clearly one of the brainwashed and you have no interest in facts. Which is why you asking for evidence is slightly ironic......

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'll state unequivocally that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a racist.

He can sue me if he likes. He's a racist. There are hundreds of articles, quotes, videos which show that he's a racist.

If you are so unbelievably stupid that you need more evidence than the evidence of his actions over YEARS then that's not really my problem is it.

It's ok though, you're clearly one of the brainwashed and you have no interest in facts. Which is why you asking for evidence is slightly ironic......

So show me one of the hundreds, someone speaks out saying radical Islam is not compatible with western ways and are branded a racist or a bigot.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm getting the word TIT
X
5b3d0df409b56f33e391f22d3ec5adc0.gif

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here