Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I can point out equivellent behaviour that didn't get bans.

Which would of course, be the behaviour of a rational, adult male.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Because El Presidente is as biased aF. I just threw an insult back at frutos about identity politics gettoizing gays, something I read in the Pink news and the Butt hurt let ripped.

In other words you played the man and not the ball.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
In other words you played the man and not the ball.

Since when is that so much of a problem? It was play the player back, you can go through my posting history and check but then you never have been the most lucid posters.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Since when is that so much of a problem? It was play the player back, you can go through my posting history and check but then you never have been the most lucid posters.

Do you need to use one of your memes from your other thread on yourself? ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Man of the people Stephen Yaxley Lennon has just bought a £950k mansion in Buckinghamshire. At least we know where the 'Save Tommy' fund went. Mugs

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Man of the people Stephen Yaxley Lennon has just bought a £950k mansion in Buckinghamshire. At least we know where the 'Save Tommy' fund went. Mugs

he made the money legitimiteally from his tannin salon in luton so stop the accussation that his stolen the funds its rodneys like you who are the loosers

Regards
DR

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
he made the money legitimiteally from his tannin salon in luton so stop the accussation that his stolen the funds its rodneys like you who are the loosers

Regards
DR

A tanning salon allowing him to make earnings of £2M+ ? Blimey

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think he has made no secret of the fact that he likes money , got numerous properties in his portfolio and not short of wadd by anyones reckoning , i have to admire his gumption for what he has done and i'll take a slating for it , if my daughters had been involved in what has gone on i would probably be locked up or dead by now.

must admit though the repeated chanting of his name is starting to detract from the serious side of his campaign..........he may have an army of "Knuckle Draggers" behind him but i don't think he is one at all......far from it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i think he has made no secret of the fact that he likes money , got numerous properties in his portfolio and not short of wadd by anyones reckoning , i have to admire his gumption for what he has done and i'll take a slating for it , if my daughters had been involved in what has gone on i would probably be locked up or dead by now.

must admit though the repeated chanting of his name is starting to detract from the serious side of his campaign..........he may have an army of "Knuckle Draggers" behind him but i don't think he is one at all......far from it.

spot on.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Total rubbish , he built his own house on a plot of land he bought , any more rubbish you want to post?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tommy Robinson found guilty in court again

Tommy Robinson banned from Facebook and Instagram

Far-right founder of English Defence League repeatedly breached hate speech rules

The company said Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, broke rules that ban public calls for violence against people based on protected characteristics; rules that ban supporting or appearing with organised hate groups; and policies that prevent people from using the site to bully others.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/26/tommy-robinson-banned-from-facebook-and-instagram

About time too! He's a ****ing rotter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here