Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354

Thread: Tommy Robinson

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man of the people Stephen Yaxley Lennon has just bought a £950k mansion in Buckinghamshire. At least we know where the 'Save Tommy' fund went. Mugs
    he made the money legitimiteally from his tannin salon in luton so stop the accussation that his stolen the funds its rodneys like you who are the loosers

Regards
    DR

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Plnk Fairy View Post
      he made the money legitimiteally from his tannin salon in luton so stop the accussation that his stolen the funds its rodneys like you who are the loosers

Regards
      DR
      A tanning salon allowing him to make earnings of £2M+ ? Blimey
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      A tanning salon allowing him to make earnings of £2M+ ? Blimey
      It's the parody of the parody account. But it's still funny.

1 Not allowed!
      i think he has made no secret of the fact that he likes money , got numerous properties in his portfolio and not short of wadd by anyones reckoning , i have to admire his gumption for what he has done and i'll take a slating for it , if my daughters had been involved in what has gone on i would probably be locked up or dead by now.

must admit though the repeated chanting of his name is starting to detract from the serious side of his campaign..........he may have an army of "Knuckle Draggers" behind him but i don't think he is one at all......far from it.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      i think he has made no secret of the fact that he likes money , got numerous properties in his portfolio and not short of wadd by anyones reckoning , i have to admire his gumption for what he has done and i'll take a slating for it , if my daughters had been involved in what has gone on i would probably be locked up or dead by now.

must admit though the repeated chanting of his name is starting to detract from the serious side of his campaign..........he may have an army of "Knuckle Draggers" behind him but i don't think he is one at all......far from it.
      spot on.

3 Not allowed!
      Man of the people Stephen Yaxley Lennon has just bought a £950k mansion in Buckinghamshire. At least we know where the 'Save Tommy' fund went. Mugs
      Total rubbish , he built his own house on a plot of land he bought , any more rubbish you want to post?