Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Otto Warmbier dies

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
There will be a price to pay.

Just seen this.

Trump may well be getting an itchy finger soon.

God help us if that happens.

Edit

Or Allah just to be inclusive.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Trump was voted in by middle America...they will demand justice and revenge of some desciption.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Shit that's a horrible story. Such a terrible loss. Its also completely funked up. I reckon I've got 30 years tops before I snuff it and I don't expect to see any positive change in that mental country before I go

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Just seen this.

Trump may well be getting an itchy finger soon.

God help us if that happens.

Edit

Or Allah just to be inclusive.
But you haven't been inclusive... you missed a whole raft of other fantasy belief systems.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've read quite a few essays and articles from people who have escaped the regime and the camps in NK. It is horrifying.

A forced regime change would be nigh on impossible as the population believe they are living in utopia and that nobody else in the world has it as good as them. Which, if Trump decides to act means there is only ever going to be one option and that doesn't bear thinking about.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Poor lad doing what lots of young Britons do on holiday but some countries are more tolanrant than others RIP

It's horrific. Nobody deserves that.

I wouldn't go to NK for any reason and I certainly wouldn't start nicking posters of their magnificent leader.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Nicked a poster of the Dear Leader.

Heinous crime.

The worst thing is he probably didn't.. the grainy black and white cctv wasn't conclusive at all - it literally could have been anyone.

Far more likely they fancied an American as tensions around their nuclear programme intensified.

Poor poor man was in the wrong place at the wrong time,

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Blimey. What the hell did they do to him?

This - the whole saga leaves massive questions unanswered - crucially, how and why did an apparently healthy young man slip into a deep coma shortly after being sentenced never to recover. The N Koreans say botulism (note: botulism does not normally affect consciousness so therefore presumably there also needed to be a sleeping pill added to the N Korean diagnosis!), American doctors have so far only said "severe neurological injury" and his father believes he was "terrorised and brutalised".

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
+ excellent opportunity for the NSC conspiracy theorists to swing into action here......

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This - the whole saga leaves massive questions unanswered - crucially, how and why did an apparently healthy young man slip into a deep coma shortly after being sentenced never to recover. The N Koreans say botulism (note: botulism does not normally affect consciousness so therefore presumably there also needed to be a sleeping pill added to the N Korean diagnosis!), American doctors have so far only said "severe neurological injury" and his father believes he was "terrorised and brutalised".
I think the US doctors have said there was no sign of botulism.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poor kid.

For me the most heartbreaking aspect is the selfies and innocent holidays snaps taken by the lad and his fellow young students and travellers, treating the Pyongyang trip as just another set of sleeps and photo opportunities in a big wide world of adventure where nobody wishes you any harm and it never even crosses your mind that you might be anything other than immortal. Could so easily have been any one of us or any one of our kids.

So sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here