Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

# Iron Lady 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

I am not going to bite with a political viewpoint but I have to say Mouldy you seem to favour a dominant woman. Mrs Mouldy doesn't come across at all dominatrix? ����

If only you knew matey.:rave::banana:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
The scary thing is I'd take old Gordon as a leader over May or anyone in her cabinet and I thought he was useless! The lack of credible candidates for leading the country regardless of what rosette they have on is both astonishing and a little frightening considering the world outside. Brexit, it took all of a day for the UK to cave in on points that we were determined to stand and fight on a month ago. This Gov't cannot govern with this leader and with the current majority. May's decision to go to the country is going to be seen in years to come as one of the biggest miscalculations of our lifetimes.

I look at it from another angle. This will have been a miscalculation of the people being influenced by JCs manifesto for better for worse. In the end everybody is a loser in the country and we will all pay the price.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Rusting badly - the Conservative equivalent of Dianne Abbott (without the diabetes as an excuse).

2746799-The-rusting-stern-of-the-steel-hulled-ship-La-Grande-Hermine-The-Big-Weasel--Stock-Photo.jpg

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
It seems like Theresa May has learnt absolutely nothing from the GE. Weak and completely out of touch. Robotic and can't give a straight answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-YWK7ZnCfE

If Boris manages to become their next leader, things may get even worse for the Tories. He recently came on top of a poll of Tory members.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa07a5e76-a487-11e7-9cc3-a3b3c6cd90b8.png

What a mess.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It seems like Theresa May has learnt absolutely nothing from the GE. Weak and completely out of touch. Robotic and can't give a straight answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-YWK7ZnCfE

If Boris manages to become their next leader, things may get even worse for the Tories. He recently came on top of a poll of Tory members.

View attachment 89921

What a mess.

She was never leadership material in the first place, promoted way over her ability, it was a choice between her and Leadsome so she got the nod as being the Least Worst option. She speaks in bullet points and can't construct an argument to shape a policy so just keeps repeating the little she does know. Always remember the way she spoke to the nurse in the audience on one of her rare unscripted campaign Q&A's... " Of course there isn't a Magic Money Tree I'm afraid and we have had to make some difficult decisions... " she smilingly said.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I heard about 10 minutes of Philip Hammond's speech today how the Tory model of capitalism works so well and how everything is going marvellously and with a gentle hand on the tiller, Brexit will make it so much better still !!!! I really don't think he can understand why people are flocking to the Labour Party....I mean, we are all so well off and enjoying the austerity surely ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What ever you think of Theresa May (and she wasn't my first choice).

That woman has probably had the most challenging year as PM ever.

What with Brexit,
General elections,
Terror attacks,
Grenfell Tower tragedy.

That without some press laying the boot knife and whatever else into her try to make her the scapegoat.

I for one respect her to still be standing strong with the shite shes had thrown at her. Her balls must be huge.

Would Corbyn have survived it all???

I think it's time we all held hands and get behind May and Davis as we now enter Brexit.

#Togetherwiththeresaandtheuk

To infinity and beyond.

I think she is weak incompetent and doesn't know what she is doing.

When she stood after being a remainer I am surprised someone didn't say"Excuse me, what do you think you are doing?"

she showed poor judgement in calling an election, poor performance fighting it and she again is showing poor judgement. She should be playing hardball with the EU. The sooner she is removed the better.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
She is no worse and no better than any other politician at avoiding a straight answer but just on the person I would trust her word more so than that of Corbyn disregarding any of their policies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's mind blowing Muppets vote for these robots

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think she is weak incompetent and doesn't know what she is doing.

When she stood after being a remainer I am surprised someone didn't say"Excuse me, what do you think you are doing?"

she showed poor judgement in calling an election, poor performance fighting it and she again is showing poor judgement. She should be playing hardball with the EU. The sooner she is removed the better.

She just wanted power !!! poor old boring Theresa, always working in the shadows and being a hard worker, reading all those boring ministerial briefings and toeing the Tory Party line.....and one day her chance came ! of course she was going to take it.

Boris and Gove stabbed each other in the front and back, Osborne was too toxic and linked to Cameron all the others were too old or too inexperienced and so it came down the her and Leadsom and she wasn't going to be beaten by her ! But power corrupts and she thought she could win the election and get a bigger mandate all for herself, the rest is history, a weak, broken woman hanging on to her soundbites and promising to lead from the front when she's hollow inside. She is clapped out and knows it.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
She's a terrible PM. Absolutely useless. Why she is clinging on I have no idea. Should have gone months ago. A complete nonentity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This weekends papers saying that she regularly chats with David Cameron, could he be still pulling her strings? Or perhaps just giving his views or even advice.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Corbyn did survive...

Bickering within his party
A leadership challenge
Appalling lies about himself in the media

Meanwhile, Theresa May has been the architect of her own problems - including, but not limited to, the issues you've highlighted. You want to offer sympathy for her over those issues - they're her and/or her party's fault.

She lacks humility, compassion, insight and leadership. She's not strong - she's stubborn, arrogant and ignorant. Even her own party tells her that. The only aspect of iron about her is the excessive rust. No-one believes she is a good leader, except the apocalpytically stupid.

As for the jokers we have leading Britain out of Europe for the sake of their own vanity, and the expense of the good of the country, they deserve every brickbat coming their way, and your political analysis - like most things you post - is embarrassingly pathetic.

You should start reading the drivel you spout!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
She was never leadership material in the first place, promoted way over her ability, it was a choice between her and Leadsome so she got the nod as being the Least Worst option. She speaks in bullet points and can't construct an argument to shape a policy so just keeps repeating the little she does know. Always remember the way she spoke to the nurse in the audience on one of her rare unscripted campaign Q&A's... " Of course there isn't a Magic Money Tree I'm afraid and we have had to make some difficult decisions... " she smilingly said.

fair comment. she's an administrator, not someone to engage people in policy.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
She's a terrible PM. Absolutely useless. Why she is clinging on I have no idea. Should have gone months ago. A complete nonentity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with this! I think she is like a frickin robot!

Unable to hold an interview without constantly wheeling out the same slogans and soundbites - possibly the worst PM in a very long time from either side of the British political spectrum.... right at a time when the country needs strong and stable leadership which would govern for all of the people, not just the few!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here