Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Free agent in July

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Would be a solid, versatile, cheap squad player with some much needed Prem experience.

Wouldn't be against us signing him, as long as he wasn't going to be first choice.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Remember him being a decent enough player when Sunderland weren't such a car crash of a club. Not sure how old he is now though, rather some younger blood in that area

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would tend to avoid all Sunderland players.

However Larsson had a god run of games a couple of season ago. Medium pace running down the right wing and can take corners to the near post. Seemed a bit overweight to me.

A bit too old and slow to give any enthusiasm about signing him. He would want first team wages and I doubt if he is a first team player. If he can't make the first team at Sunderland !

Won't Bruce sign him again for Villa?

Last edited:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"Last term, Larsson made 21 Premier League appearances, but failed to find the back of the net..."

So he's pretty good then. ???

May 24, 2017
We're led to believe that our world renowned scouting network is casting their nets far and wide in the search of Premier league quality players.... And what do they reel in?... Seb fkn Larsson!... Genius.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The only player I've ever seen who seemed slower than Matt LeTissier (who in one game it felt like, moved about 2 meters from a spot on the halfwayline in about 70 minutes).

It's a no from me

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We're led to believe that our world renowned scouting network is casting their nets far and wide in the search of Premier league quality players.... And what do they reel in?... Seb fkn Larsson!... Genius.
Bournemouth are in for him too ? ???

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well my Palace supporting chum, they haven't reeled him in just yet.

Have you lot got a manager yet? I see pinnochio is bidding again for Dyche.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The only player I've ever seen who seemed slower than Matt LeTissier (who in one game it felt like, moved about 2 meters from a spot on the halfwayline in about 70 minutes).

It's a no from me

Are you Glenn Hoddle in disguise?

I don't think Larson is good enough but I'd happily have anyone of Le Tissier's qualities.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here