Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v Germany 4pm (19th June) ITV4 - Confederations Cup

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Suddenly the Confederations Cup becomes interesting. First chance to see our new keeper in action, and against the world champions. Please don't get injured Maty!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Woohoo for the Socceroos!!!!

I think I'll have shrimp on the barbie.

Maybe he'll play much like Tim Howard did for the Americans in the WC. Sometimes having a poor defence can make a keeper look very well.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
:bounce:

Looking forward to this.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Decent game between Portugal and Mexico at the moment - and a few of the Mexicans would do a decent job in the Premiership.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I'll definitely be watching this. He should be busy during the game so it'll give a good indication of what he's like. Particularly keen to see what his kicking and throwing is like as this would appear to be one of his strong points.

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
Germany not sending a very strong squad ,Julian Draxler is the most capped player on 30.

Germany sending a really hungry young side all desperate to do well to make the team for the WC next year.

Almost more dangerous for Oz than the full German side who could get complacent - even though Oz beat them in a friendly not so long ago...in Germany.

Ryan, if he starts (and I reckon he will) is going to be very busy indeed and likely to be a tad exposed by a new three at the back system most in Australia don't believe is working very well.

Ryan's an excellent keeper but he aint superman.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here