Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's been a silly **** today?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just took off some of the skirting from my CLS reversing out. Anyone else been a silly tw@t?

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Yep. Drove to Gatwick to collect no. 2 son from his hols. I was a day too early!
However, I did bump into a very healthy looking Connor Goldson in the car park.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just took off some of the skirting from my CLS reversing out..

At least you didn't knock yourself out on the roof edge as you climbed into the back seat...

I dropped a £250 glass trim for a vintage piece of hi-fi down precisely seventeen steel stairs this afternoon. As is my luck, it bounced on every single one. It is now in granular form.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20170616-WA0001.jpeg
Yes, I broke my hammer today :laugh::laugh::facepalm:

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Couldn't you have just said your car? Saying "My CLS" makes you sound a bit of a tw@t tbh

No big shakes, you can get these for four grand now!

Whatever, he could have worked hard for it, be very proud of it - and very hacked off he's just been a div and pranged it.... I don't see a problem.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

Whatever, he could have worked hard for it, be very proud of it - and very hacked off he's just been a div and pranged it.... I don't see a problem.

No problem, just an observation.

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yep. Drove to Gatwick to collect no. 2 son from his hols. I was a day too early!

My Dad got the train down from Bolton with his new Mrs to see Peter Kay at the O2 a couple of years ago. They'd had a nightmare getting down as it was apparently a 'leaning train' and she'd been yakking up all the way down...

He calls me up, all excited, to tell me I didn't know what I was talking about when I said the O2 was a 'bunfight' for eating and drinking when a concert was on. He was waxing lyrical about walking straight into the restaurant, getting served straight away, being first at the bar and so on. He even commented how quiet the car parks were outside.

Yes. He was exactly ONE YEAR early, to the day :facepalm:

On the plus side, he gave me the tickets as his Mrs refused to do the train journey again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I wish I'd paid 4k!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here