Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annual Club Survey 2016/17

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just been sent the email for this, assume it's gone to everyone on the mailing list. More thoughts after completion!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Just completed it, took 5 minutes

Asked for PayPal and save card details on ticket site

And mentioned how loyalty points for away games should be higher than home cup games where you pay only £10/£15 a ticket

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just completed it, took 5 minutes

Asked for PayPal and save card details on ticket site

And mentioned how loyalty points for away games should be higher than home cup games where you pay only £10/£15 a ticket

Blimey it took me ages.

The latter is because it benefits the club.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I have requested midget wrestling as half time entertainment. It would be much appreciated if others could support this idea on their survey.

D

Deleted member 2719

Is there a question asking whether we should ban half and half scarves from sale???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No options for West Stand in "where do you sit" section!

East stand options appeared twice, so I assumed the second lot were West (the first east lower was split into family and general admission, the second lot weren't).

There's another question later on about where you've heard of albion in the community that I think should have allowed multiple answers, but it only let me select one.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Filled it in with trepidation - looking for the loopholes they were trying to create for ditching stuff they don't want to do any more.

If I remember last year one question asked you to rank in order of importance - the match / the food and drink / the programme / etc etc and the consequence was they ditched the free cup of tea at half-time in 1901 because it didn't rank as high as "watching the match". Don't like the implication that because you choose obvious things over fringe benefits, they assume you don't value the fringe benefits.

Otherwise it is sensible fan engagement and offers the chance to outline what you generally think could be better. I really hope they go in the direction that Leicester went a couple of seasons ago - when they really went the extra mile for their fans - it could be a challenging season on the pitch compared to recent years, and I hope the club believe that some unexpected benefits to supporters will balance some awkward results - or even better they simply feel that treating fans with top class customer service can only reap benefits.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I have requested midget wrestling as half time entertainment. It would be much appreciated if others could support this idea on their survey.

Is that wrestling you, or each other? Could we arm them with silly string and custard pies and send them into the away end? So many questions...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Done this just now. The West Upper is now showing as an option on the survey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here