Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever played a prank on a work colleague?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
4176B1E000000578-4610214-Cover_your_ears_A_worker_with_the_aim_of_annoying_the_entire_off-a-28_1.jpg 4176B21200000578-4610214-Salad_garnish_A_clever_colleague_coyly_planted_some_cress_in_his-a-25_1.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4610214/People-share-immature-hilarious-pranks.html

Ever played a prank on a work colleague?
My menial attempts, whilst in the forces, were filling boots with swarfega, swapping bic biro coloured pen tops around, badge caps upside down, switching fuel tank levers on land rovers to midway giving the impression that both tanks were empty and many more.
But nothing in comparison to images above.
How evil were you :lolol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Nothing too mean. Usually when someone has left their computer unlocked we'd do something dumb like send an email to their manager declaring their love for them or something.

One time this bloke, an avid Man Utd fan, left his computer unlocked and I set to work Googling anything and everything I could think of related to Liverpool. Sounds harmless enough but his Google Now account, to this day, sends him notifications about Liverpool. Played the long game on that one.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
There was this one time JANET from Accounts needed an R18 form filled in and submitted into the month end reporting file but I only went and sent an R22 form :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Two old school guys, stuck in their routine used to go around the workshop side by side everyday almost twins, the leader and the sheep. The sheep got it plenty of times. One day sheep went home to lunch as per usual, glued one trouser leg (inside) together of his overalls and then super glued his plastic mug to the Formica insert of his table.
The sheep had slicked back greased hair and a very red face.

When he came back from lunch his usual routine was to put his overalls on and go and get a cup of coffee.

He walked up at speed with confidence to jump into his overalls as usual then preceded to hop all around the workshop while trying to get his leg into his overalls before falling over in some dirty engine oil, the rest of the workshop lads were viewing from around a store cupboard door we were all jammed into.

Steam was coming out of his ears as he went to go and get his cup of coffee, he went to pick up his cup and it wouldn't move so he yanked it and had a 2ft x 2ft piece of Formica come out of his made up table with cup attached to it.

His face resembled this.

images4.jpg

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I once worked in a very bureaucratic office where you had to fill in forms to do almost anything. When one of the secretaries announced that she was going to dye her hair, I quickly knocked up a "change of appearance request" form and asked her to complete it and hand it in to the boss. The form requested details of the change and the reasons for it. She duly obliged and proceeded to walk into the boss's office with the form, to the amusement of the whole office. He didn't see the funny side, but fortunately didn't investigate the origin of the form.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
In my first job, back in the day, we used to have a folder of forms - holiday requests, sick forms etc., and in the folder there was something called a "termination of employment" form - one that employees used when they were officially notifying the company there they were leaving.

We had this one girl working with us and we filled out one of these termination forms in her name and left it on her desk .... she thought she'd been fired. Little did we know that she was, er. rather unstable (to say the least), and seeing this form rather pushed her over the edge. Apparently she then did some very odd things and eventually she needed psychological professional help. It was only a prank, honest !

D

Deleted member 2719

We used to get big parcels delivered in 3ft x 6ft boxes, we had a lad that used to work out a lot so got him to lift all the big parcels in, he liked that (well his ego did!).

We had already emptied box and shut the top flaps so it looked untouched while i was inside it and awaiting for the said lad to come and move it.

The minute i felt him touch it i jumped up through the flaps and shouted Oi, he literally jumped up 2 foot in the air and then decided to attack me with left right combinations to my body, i legged it out of the box (which wasn't easy) cos he was going to kill me and chased me at record pace for about 800m across a golf course while golfers looked on.

He took days to calm down!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We used to get big parcels delivered in 3ft x 6ft boxes, we had a lad that used to work out a lot so got him to lift all the big parcels in, he liked that (well his ego did!).

We had already emptied box and shut the top flaps so it looked untouched while i was inside it and awaiting for the said lad to come and move it.

The minute i felt him touch it i jumped up through the flaps and shouted Oi, he literally jumped up 2 foot in the air and then decided to attack me with left right combinations to my body, i legged it out of the box (which wasn't easy) cos he was going to kill me and chased me at record pace for about 800m across a golf course while golfers looked on.

He took days to calm down!

Because you jumped out of a box and said 'Boo!'? He sounds stable.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
One of the kitchens I used to work in we had one particularly greedy waitress, she'd help herself to anything if she thought she wasn't being watched. One evening before service I cleaned the char grill, and removed all of the charred debris from the trap below, carefully packed half into a ramekin, poured in a little bit of chocolate sauce and then filled the rest of the ramekin with the crap from the grill, I then carefully turned the ramekin over onto a plate to reveal a carbon chocolate fondant, I made a little hole in the side so the sauce started to ooze out and topped it with chantilly cream. I then deposited the 'pudding' by the waitresses counter and loitered just of sight, 30 seconds she arrived and took a massive mouthful of the carbon :) bingo.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
One of the kitchens I used to work in we had one particularly greedy waitress, she'd help herself to anything if she thought she wasn't being watched. One evening before service I cleaned the char grill, and removed all of the charred debris from the trap below, carefully packed half into a ramekin, poured in a little bit of chocolate sauce and then filled the rest of the ramekin with the crap from the grill, I then carefully turned the ramekin over onto a plate to reveal a carbon chocolate fondant, I made a little hole in the side so the sauce started to ooze out and topped it with chantilly cream. I then deposited the 'pudding' by the waitresses counter and loitered just of sight, 30 seconds she arrived and took a massive mouthful of the carbon :) bingo.

Did she like it?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As I work in a office a lot of the pranks are to do with colleagues computers: swapping what left and right mouse buttons do, take a screenshot of the desktop, then remove all the files and use screenshot as wallpaper so they try to click them to no effect. Flip display 180 degrees etc etc.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I had a boss who I hated with a vengeance, and the feeling was completely reciprocated. His family was coming down to Pompey, from oop north, to meet him, before they departed on a holiday to Spain, in a hire car touring. I managed to get the car keys when he had gone for a meal, and taped a kipper to the underside of the drivers seat.
When he came back, he had a long, long conversation with the hire company, about the terrible smell coming from somewhere in the car, they had, had to drive with the windows of the car open, from the second day of the holiday, to the end.

I'm not proud of this, but, at the time,it did seem like pay back for some very unfair treatment he meted out to me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Worked with a girl called Alex Davison once. We all had our names on our desks on these little pegboard things with white letters. Every day when she came back from lunch, without saying a word, she'd just sigh, roll her eyes and rearrange the letters for I DO ANAL SEX back into the correct order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here