Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early flounce

CFAHB

Jun 1, 2017
as my posts keep getting deleted without them containing controversial content and gutless bozza keeping his inbox full so he does not need to explain why even the least provocative posts are censored.
i am doing a flounce.
my password is now an unrepeatable hit on my keyboard.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
as my posts keep getting deleted without them containing controversial content and gutless bozza keeping his inbox full so he does not need to explain why even the least provocative posts are censored.
i am doing a flounce.

Do you want me to tell you what your password is?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blimey.

None of your posts have been censored. Posts from new users are stuck in a queue to be moderated before they appear to the rest of the world (ask Middlesbrough fans why this happens).

I didn't even notice your posts required moderation. I was replying to them which meant my posts joined the moderation queue too.

Is it national "kick a mod" day?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Blimey.

None of your posts have been censored. Posts from new users are stuck in a queue to be moderated before they appear to the rest of the world (ask Middlesbrough fans why this happens).

I didn't even notice your posts required moderation. I was replying to them which meant my posts joined the moderation queue too.

Mods are having the day of their lives. Love you all, till tomorrow.......

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
i am doing a flounce.
Whose second account are/were you?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
IMG_0295.JPG

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Blimey.

Someone's got to keep you on your toes! Otherwise it'd be a boring life as a mod.

May 24, 2017
It is a bit frustrating as it makes being part of a conversation on here almost impossible.. I can understand the need for caution through as we don't want any undesirables on here...although the level of paronia about this is ridiculous.
However I have to say that the mods on here are a decent lot tbf.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
i am doing a flounce.

You might endear yourself more if you gave your view in a more considered manner. It's hardly a 'gutless' attribute allowing this thread to remain.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The positive I take from all of this is that at least if someone Googles: lh ffdhkpl[kk if rswas ijpj 'i gyufdftuy6r75e56r0i g r e 9674ojut5e31DFI G PSPHPtfo g ' i yut

...they'll end up on NSC: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=l...hrome..69i57.514j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Glad to get NSC some free Google advertising.........I can see...... lh ffdhkpl[kk if rswas ijpj 'i gyufdftuy6r75e56r0i g r e 9674ojut5e31DFI G PSPHPtfo g ' i yut .........being the new Google fave search... :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
i am doing a flounce.

simpsons-mrburnsandsmithersdance.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here