Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come when a thread is locked...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Only the racists, the ignorant, c***s or Amber Rudd would wish to reply to that thread. Why would you want to allow them to comment on lies? Come on the weather must be getting to you. A bit too Mediteranean for your liking, perhaps?

Bless, I actually like your posts young man, but I am sorry for any percieved badness. I just think it is wrong that mods can post on a locked thread. Not a big one :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ive come across what you responded to over a year ago and was easily shot down, most of the mayors for example were out of date or wrong, its considered a leftwing falseflag to misrepresent the right.

Just saying.

I'll take your word for that, though it sounds pretty unlikely.

Either way, that is not the context it was put up on here, so the response remains valid.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only the racists, the ignorant, c***s or Amber Rudd would wish to reply to that thread.

Racists, the ignorant, c***s or Amber Rudd.................and HKFC. I haven't always agreed with HKFC, but I've certainly never likened him to Amber Rudd.

FWIW, I think the closure was premature - plenty of people may have wanted the chance to refute those parts of the OP that were simply not true.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Racists, the ignorant, c***s or Amber Rudd.................and HKFC. I haven't always agreed with HKFC, but I've certainly never likened him to Amber Rudd.

FWIW, I think the closure was premature - plenty of people may have wanted the chance to refute those parts of the OP that were simply not true.

I'd rather you didn't use the word 'premature', it reminds me of an unfortunate incident on my wedding night, to which my reply was of course 'premature for WHOM', before doing a :flounce:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
..........FWIW, I think the closure was premature - plenty of people may have wanted the chance to refute those parts of the OP that were simply not true.

Which would have been pointless as all it takes is one person to do that, who'd already done it , and not a barrage of people clamouring to thrust a knife into the already (hypothetically) twitching corpse of the OP !!

All that creates is what you see as in the cartoons, when a fox goes in the hen-house and you just hear a shit load of clucking, a load of feathers - and it cuts to the next scene. Pointless. Move on.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Good riposte. I realised too late after posting that I'd left that door open.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm a bit late coming to this. Are there any Pringles left?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just having run a forum that in its heyday got 1000+ posts a day, I wouldn't have allowed that. Personal preference I guess.

And here's the reason for this whole load of tut (© Ian dury). If it was that important to you, you shouldn't have sold /lost it. Please let the season start soon

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'm a bit late coming to this. Are there any Pringles left?

cfda4603323c1f5eaa949a859301bffa.jpg

Sorry ..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For what it's worth (@hanskraayfanclub) , the current Lord Mayor of London isn't a Muslim either :p

Get yer facts STRAIGHT :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Any chance this thread could be closed off as well?....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll take your word for that, though it sounds pretty unlikely.

Either way, that is not the context it was put up on here, so the response remains valid.

Oh and I agree with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Mayors

Here is the actual list above. Now for anyone who takes this issue seriously realises that with muslims like jews your going to have muslim mayors or prime ministers etc. The issue is at what point do you say that is enough muslims in the UK, to put it as moderatley as possible.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh and I agree with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Mayors

Here is the actual list above. Now for anyone who takes this issue seriously realises that with muslims like jews your going to have muslim mayors or prime ministers etc. The issue is at what point do you say that is enough muslims in the UK, to put it as moderatley as possible.

Dunno, similarly t what point do you say that is enough left handed people in the UK, or those with blue eyes, or those that support a small team such as Crystal Palace?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Dunno, similarly t what point do you say that is enough left handed people in the UK, or those with blue eyes, or those that support a small team such as Crystal Palace?

There can never be enough left handed people with blue eyes.

Regrettably there are far too many supporters of the aforementioned football club - all of whom should be deported to Croydon immediately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here