Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come when a thread is locked...

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Is it? Or is about you saying 'look at me NSC'? I just don't know.

Sorry but are you saying it's a case of me doing ' look at me'? If so I think the following might help.
Since 2003 I've posted a massive 1'700 times to your 11,000 since 2010. Clearly I'm an attention seeking whore ...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry but are you saying it's a case of me doing ' look at me'? If so I think the following might help.
Since 2003 I've posted a massive 1'700 times to your 11,000 since 2010. Clearly I'm an attention seeking whore ...

Do you mind whilst I go give a shit?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I just knew he'd want to have the last word !!!!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Because we have magic powers.

*Actually in this particular case, because I didn't know it had been locked - because the functionality is still displayed to us to post, I went ahead and did so, without realizing.

In this case, I'd have done so anyway, in order to highlight the lies in the OP. Consider it a public service.

Ive come across what you responded to over a year ago and was easily shot down, most of the mayors for example were out of date or wrong, its considered a leftwing falseflag to misrepresent the right.

Just saying.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Power goes to people's head's , fact.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, from all of this, I've learned that mods can post on locked threads. Thanks for bringing that to my attention [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
There is not a chance I'd delete my reply. Not a chance in hell.

The reason that hateful shit like that gets spread all about the internet, is because lazy morons, are happy to believe it if it fits their prejudices, so won't bother checking the veracity of any of it. Leave it unchallenged and it gets cut and paste by ten more.

It was already challenged, it was closed before anyone could reply.

Idk why you bother getting annoyed by this anyway OP, this happens on every single forum, mod power abuse is just a thing, just ignore it.

I'll bite. No, I haven't... link pls? Or should I consider myself whooshed?

No whoosh, totally serious question.

The WOW signal has recently been attributed to a previously unknown comet. I'll try and dig the link up.

Just trying to deflect this basket case thread with something you and I have spoken about previously.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No whoosh, totally serious question.

The WOW signal has recently been attributed to a previously unknown comet. I'll try and dig the link up.

Just trying to deflect this basket case thread with something you and I have spoken about previously.

Oh? I saw some early things pondering about a comet, but they knew of none in that area of sky at that time. If they've found a new candidate, that would indeed be interesting...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That goes without saying, however, to not be allowed to reply to a locked thread? Something surely isn't right there?

Only the racists, the ignorant, c***s or Amber Rudd would wish to reply to that thread. Why would you want to allow them to comment on lies? Come on the weather must be getting to you. A bit too Mediteranean for your liking, perhaps?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here