Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Will the ticket Exchange run as we will still have many fans who won't be able to make games due to various reason.
Last season some games must have been several thousands empty seats and it must have cost the club in spend on Drinks food etc.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It will run as normal. When a game officially sells out the exchange will be activated. Hopefully they advertise it a bit better than they used to as obviously you would expect a fair number to sell out this year

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I expect there to be a proper and fully automated club ticket exchange in place for this season, unlike last season's manual string and sellotape effort.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I expect there to be a proper and fully automated club ticket exchange in place for this season, unlike last season's manual string and sellotape effort.

With 5000 waiting list I don't expect to see to many empty seats hope you right thanks

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its a real shame the club has not managed to sort a proper Ticket Exchange system yet. Previous incarnations were definitely not 'PLR'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Its a real shame the club has not managed to sort a proper Ticket Exchange system yet. Previous incarnations were definitely not 'PLR'

I'm sure they will for this season and I wouldn't criticise them for not having one previously given very few games sold out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm sure they will for this season and I wouldn't criticise them for not having one previously given very few games sold out.

I'm just surprised we use a commercial ticketing system that apparently the likes of Arsenal, Man City etc use, and that functionality either is not within it, or could not easily be added onto it?

Or is there a gap in the market for a ticketing platform with that kind of functionality and I should be setting up as a start up ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here