Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AirBnB recommendations London & Paris

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Old (girl)friend coming over from San Fran for 3wks next week and obv wanting to go to London but also Paris.

Anyone got any AirBnB recommendations for these please(sure saw a post somewhere re Paris!!) suitable for 2 adults and an 8yr old kid?!!

TIA

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Old (girl)friend coming over from San Fran for 3wks next week and obv wanting to go to London but also Paris.

Anyone got any AirBnB recommendations for these please(sure saw a post somewhere re Paris!!) suitable for 2 adults and an 8yr old kid?!!

TIA

Have you tried the airb&b website, I find that's more reliable than NSC...

YWFTA

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Have you tried the airb&b website, I find that's more reliable than NSC...

YWFTA

constructive response but thks anyway........have never stayed AirBnB and as obv so many options to choose from was hoping for some recommendations from people who have actually stayed at place rather than just pick somewhere at random!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
constructive response but thks anyway........have never stayed AirBnB and as obv so many options to choose from was hoping for some recommendations from people who have actually stayed at place rather than just pick somewhere at random!

To be honest, your just aswell going off the recommendations and reviews on their website, there is no difference between their reviews and those of NSC users, after all we are mostly strangers on here, just because we support the same team does not make us better or more trustworthy people.

For what it's worth we have used airb&b for holidays in Bibao, Hamburg, Devon, Tokyo, and twice in Croatia. We have never had a problem yet, read the reviews all of them don't stop at one bad review there are some precious people out there who will never be happy, send your questions to the owners ref kids and things to do etc and you kinda get a feel by their replies sometimes as in how quick they respond, how in depth the info is etc.

Good luck

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
To be honest, your just aswell going off the recommendations and reviews on their website, there is no difference between their reviews and those of NSC users, after all we are mostly strangers on here, just because we support the same team does not make us better or more trustworthy people.

For what it's worth we have used airb&b for holidays in Bibao, Hamburg, Devon, Tokyo, and twice in Croatia. We have never had a problem yet, read the reviews all of them don't stop at one bad review there are some precious people out there who will never be happy, send your questions to the owners ref kids and things to do etc and you kinda get a feel by their replies sometimes as in how quick they respond, how in depth the info is etc.

Good luck

Totally agree with the above. I have used Airbnb for Florence,Rome, Venice, Salzburg and have London and Thailand booked in the next month. No problems.

I find part of the fun is the searching for accommodation as the choice is endless.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

Good luck

Totally agree with the above. I have used Airbnb for Florence,Rome, Venice, Salzburg and have London and Thailand booked in the next month. No problems.

I find part of the fun is the searching for accommodation as the choice is endless.

Thks guys........havent started looking properly yet but on the case next week......Im sure I read somewhere though that AirBnB actually vet the reviews though and dont always post all the bad ones!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Thks guys........havent started looking properly yet but on the case next week......Im sure I read somewhere though that AirBnB actually vet the reviews though and dont always post all the bad ones!

There are plenty of properties on there with bad reviews so they are put on. Just make sure you pay via thd website only using the Airbnb payment options. Many naive people have paid by bank transfer and been scammed.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

And the difference between them and regular holiday sites is..... What....

You get the idea, your not stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here