Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League title won or lost at The Amex ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
With Man Utd last home game or Spurs before, will the Premier League be won or lost at The Amex ? Or could we se it won or lost on the last day at Anfield ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Man Utd to win Premier League at The Amex - probably the biggest game ever to come to Brighton !!

That's the spirit fella, concede our biggest game at the Stadium in our future is a win for another team handing them a title...

That's bollox, Doncaster, Wigan, St Valentine's Day, have all been bigger.

No significance if they win here, not on my radar

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just seen the fixtures for the first time today.

Amuse-Bouche Man City
Main Course Man Utd
Dessert Liverpool

My eyes are full up already.
What a season were going to have.
Bring it on :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
That's the spirit fella, concede our biggest game at the Stadium in our future is a win for another team handing them a title...

That's bollox, Doncaster, Wigan, St Valentine's Day, have all been bigger.

No significance if they win here, not on my radar

Sorry,I meant on a global scale !! Yes the games you quoted to us Brighton fans are bigger, but in somebody winning the premier league at our stadium, with the whole world watching has to be the biggest game ever at our stadium

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry,I meant on a global scale !! Yes the games you quoted to us Brighton fans are bigger, but in somebody winning the premier league at our stadium, with the whole world watching has to be the biggest game ever at our stadium

So in the grand scheme of things is the Japan win at the Stadium in the World Cup the biggest ever game at then ?
Just a question, and I know what you mean ref MU but I'm not even going there I hate them as much as Palace,Wigan,Everton,Newcastle, Chesterfield, Leeds & Dumbarton

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Man Utd to win Premier League at The Amex - probably the biggest game ever to come to Brighton !!

In a way I would find it beautifully poetic for Utd to win the league at The Amex, if only for the fact that I would get to watch it in my Albion seat, whilst all the glory hunters I went to school with cried and begged for tickets on Facebook at home.

Actually I'm being stupid. Thinking about it even better would be for us to deny them that title.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
So in the grand scheme of things is the Japan win at the Stadium in the World Cup the biggest ever game at then ?
Just a question, and I know what you mean ref MU but I'm not even going there I hate them as much as Palace,Wigan,Everton,Newcastle, Chesterfield, Leeds & Dumbarton

I did think of that, but probably not, that was a one off game, ok it was a shock, but a team coming to the Amex and winning the premier league has to be the biggest game ever !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can't see Spurs competing two seasons In a row, more likely back to lower top half for them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
'Mourinho meltdown after title-chasing United humbled at the Amex'

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

el punal

What has Dumbarton ever done to upset you? :ohmy:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
At the end of the day, looking at the fixtures, we have a big say as to who wins what, if it's the title or champions league place, we are playing 3 of the major players in the business end of the season !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here