Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase one additional ticket" - is this new?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase one additional ticket" - is this new?

Supporters looking to purchase match tickets for the 17/18 season are strongly advised to join the Club membership scheme Seagulls Priority Bronze (for adults) or Young Seagulls PLUS (for under 16s).

All home league matches will go on sale to Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls PLUS members first* (one ticket per member) and subject to availability, after the members on sale period, Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase one additional ticket.

In the unlikely event that tickets remain available they will then be sold to supporters with a purchase history. To buy your membership visit www.seagullstickets.com/memberships

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well spotted, means all those mates asking if we can get tickets might be in luck!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would be really surprised if there any remaining after the members sale though. Surely all those moaning they can't get a ticket will at least become members? Surely all of those on the STH waiting list are members. Those alone will take all the game by game tickets won't they?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Presumably this one extra ticket will be in a random part of the ground? Chances of getting a seat near yours are pretty slim if you're a STH. Surely only really of use if you can relocate yourself for that game?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm going to have to get this bronze thing arent I. How much is that going to push prices up for the two games a season I can make?

I think it's £30 pa

Anybody know how many bronze members there are ?

At least the number on the waiting list (less u18s), so 5.5k minus, what, 1k (?). I.e. More than enough to take up the number of seats left available for match day tickets...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Why is bronze membership 30 quid for people based outside of the uk and 22 for those based in the uk? What difference does it make?

My £30 number was just what I thought Bronze membership cost. If it's £22, then I stand corrected; I didn't mean to imply it was £30 for overseas members...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
My £30 number was just what I thought Bronze membership cost. If it's £22, then I stand corrected; I didn't mean to imply it was £30 for overseas members...

No, no, don't worry you didn't imply that. I looked on the website. It says 22 if you are in the uk and are paying by direct debit, 25 if you are in the uk and not paying by direct debit and 30 if you're not in the uk.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm going to have to get this bronze thing arent I. How much is that going to push prices up for the two games a season I can make?

Probably, yes. I finally bit the bullet last week.

£22 for the privilege of getting up at 2am in the morning for the chance to purchase a ticket for the only home game you can make in a season. Gotta love modern football.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No, no, don't worry you didn't imply that. I looked on the website. It says 22 if you are in the uk and are paying by direct debit, 25 if you are in the uk and not paying by direct debit and 30 if you're not in the uk.

Oh, so it really does cost more if you're overseas? As somebody said above, can only be postage of the bumpf they send out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here