Apr 5, 2017
London
gianluca-lapadula-485x321.jpg

Blue and White stripes suit him...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Surplus to requirements now they've signed Andre Silva?

According to Wikipedia, this is Lapadula's response when asked "what type of striker are you?", he replied
"I’m a player who never gives up on a loose ball, always fighting even if the game seems lost. This is my character, it’s never say die. – As I said before I am a full-on player."
Sounds like Baldock.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Scored a hat-trick on his debut for Italy the other night*

(* ok, ok, it was against San Marino).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The video is not very impressive. Tomer Hemed looks like he could do as well ???

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Just as an aside, here is a translation of the original article......

As learned exclusively by Tuttomercatoweb, the AC Milan striker Gianluca Lapadula was recently the subject of a survey by Charlton. The ambitious club has tested the ground for the Peruvian striker Italo, but remained seared the baseline assessment determined by the Rossoneri: about 20 million euro. In the coming hours we will also try the newly promoted Brighton.

???

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
His nickname is Sir William (in reference to William Wallace) for his strong temperament.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Anyone called Gianluca is ok with me + this description on his Wiki entry caused a faint stirring in my loins:

A dynamic forward, Lapadula is a tenacious and physically strong striker; due to his versatility, he can play as a centre-forward, and can also adapt to more creative roles, as a second striker, or winger on either flank, courtesy of his ability to both score and assist goals.[40][41][42][43] An uncommonly accurate and powerful finisher, he also has a strong left foot, and an eye for goal.[42][44]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here