Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Seagull Player problem

Feb 28, 2009
I have a subscription with the old Seagull Player until Nov '17 but the new Player company want me to start a new subscription.

Does anyone know how to transfer the subscription across to the new company

Best wishes,

Paul

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I just paid the new Ifollow yearly sub in one go then canceled the monthly DD for the old version , not sure even Mr B will want anybody paying twice for the same thing , actually forget that bit .

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
There is a help chat button on the new Seagull Player and email address for the new owners is ifollow@efl.com. I have used both for questions I had about passwords and subscriptions. Both methods were very helpful, the chat help was instant, and the email question was reasonable in time of response. They are certainly there to help, which if nothing else is a certain improvement from the old player.

Dean Deyn

Nov 25, 2008
I too have a subscription to the old Player which lasts for a few more months. I am able to gain access to the new Seagulls TV from my laptop using my existing email/password, but when I try on my ipad it will not sign me in and treats me as someone without a subscription. I've used the chat facility to try and find out what is going on, but the person on the other end of the chatline could not explain why.

Dean Deyn

Nov 25, 2008
A follow-up to my earlier comment ....
I have no problem signing in to the new Seagull TV using my existing Seagull Player email/password when accessing via my laptop running Windows 10 and the Chrome browser. However I cannot make the sign-on process work when attempting to access Seagull TV using my ipad and Safari.
I have now tried using my ipad with other browsers. Using Firefox I got through the sign-in process OK, but once in to Seagull TV I could not get the videos to play. I had a similar result with Puffin. However with Dolphin for ipad everything worked OK.

Dean Deyn

Nov 25, 2008
And the good news is that the website seems to have been sorted out in the last 24 hours, because this morning I can now access Seagull TV and watch match highlights using my ipad and safari.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
I have a subscription with the old Seagull Player until Nov '17 but the new Player company want me to start a new subscription.

Does anyone know how to transfer the subscription across to the new company

Best wishes,

Paul

I had the same situation. Their email helpline were helpful and sorted it, my existing subscription which was paid in full for a year will continue till its expiry date, then I will renew with the new providers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here