Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This season - atmosphere.....

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
"West Ham's London Stadium and Arsenal's Emirates Stadium have been ranked as having the worst atmosphere in the Premier League.(London Evening Standard)"

Just a headline from the BBC... we don't want to be on this list, let's get working on some original suggestions prior to the first serious games...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I believe that we know we are going to struggle and expectations will be low, I reckon the atmosphere will be brilliant especially early in the season.

Lots of great escape chanting I imagine!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clackers
Opera Singers
Flags

These are for must win games when we are near the top of the table. we won't be seeing any of them this season

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Naked Gully Girls with French Horns!

quad-city-wind-ensemble-french-horn.jpg

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
After Christmas I predict bed wetters, booing, people throwing their toys out the park, storming out in the 60th minute whilst shouting I'm off to watch Spurs in the pub. ��

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now we're premier league, maybe we could do that thing where they read out our goal scorers name, then read out his first name again, and we have to shout his surname. How cool would that be!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Our atmosphere is usually better when we are underdogs and up against it and away follwings will be bigger at the Amex which usually helps .

Although towards the end of last season we're on our way was the only song that the whole crowd joined in . we will need new songs

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Our atmosphere is usually better when we are underdogs and up against it and away follwings will be bigger at the Amex which usually helps .

Although towards the end of last season we're on our way was the only song that the whole crowd joined in . we will need new songs

Why? We can just substitute 'to the Premier League' with 'to the Championship' or 'to the Champions League' depending on how the season is going.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here