Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea - Boxing Day - Tickets?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Does anyone know what the score will be with tickets for away games? I want to make sure i can get a ticket for Chelsea away on Boxing day.

Will i have to have been to a certain number of other games or something?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As long as you have...

- a season ticket
- regularly travelled away over the past few seasons
- regularly travel away in the first half of this season

...you'll be fine.

If not, I'd start looking up Chelsea hospitality and/or ticket exchange sites.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Think it is quite clear. Early games will be between regular away attenders from last year and any 1901ers who fancy going. As the season goes on, it will come down to those who go to most away games this year as the threshold goes up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bugger. I was hoping for Stoke away on Boxing Day. It's my mother's birthday, and I don't see how I can go to the football. I've taken her to the AMEX on half a dozen occasions, but Chelsea hospitality (she has no LP) is unlikely to appeal for a birthday treat.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Trains into London are bound to be knackered for this

Drive to Morden, big car park for free on Bank Holidays. Get the 93 bus from outside the tube station to Wimbledon station. Get on the district line tube to Fulham Broadway.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Bugger. I was hoping for Stoke away on Boxing Day. It's my mother's birthday, and I don't see how I can go to the football. I've taken her to the AMEX on half a dozen occasions, but Chelsea hospitality (she has no LP) is unlikely to appeal for a birthday treat.

Surely she would enjoy the Marco Pierre-White lounge, the food was awesome. :thumbsup: :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here