Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Workers Cup - Documentary

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hola Amigos!

Long time no post. I imagine hardly anyone on here remembers me as I haven't posted for about 10 years but I return for a one off shameless plug. I have been helping out with the marketing for the East End Film Festival and we have a screening of The Workers Cup this Friday, 8.45pm at Rich Mix in Shoreditch. I realise this may be one for you London based Seagulls but given how discerning Brighton fans are I thought a documentary about migrant workers building the stadiums for 2022 while trying to take part in a football tournament of their own would go down rather well. Anyway here's a link for anyone interested. http://www.eastendfilmfestival.com/programme-archive/workers-cup-the/

Lots of love and kisses,
Les

P.S. someone from my work running group posted a pic of a tweet on our WhatsApp that appears to have gone a bit viral (it was '**** off' written in a field with a comment about May shitting all over her own election). When I looked at who the original tweet was by it was none other than Mendoza. Don't know if he still posts but was a very discombobulating experience.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Once I escaped from Uncle Spielberg's dungeon I went into hiding in Guatemala where I eked out a living as a bare knuckle boxer.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I remember (just). How long has that film taken to make?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I didn't make it, just helping to promote the film festival its screening at.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
"Rich Mix" you say.

"Shoreditch" no less.

Has someone alerted Herr Tubthumper yet ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here