Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Personalised 'Season to Remember' email from the club

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Another act of pure class from the club.

Shows away games with a map of miles traveled and all the key moments you were there for.

Brings it all back again!
:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Indeed great stuff, but what is it with my address? For the 2nd or third time I get the number of 'aways', goals, shirts removed and heart shaped hand celebrations but NO mileage. AGAIN.

Barber OUT.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Said I was probably on the pitch. Not only entrapment but flattering that I could jump down without breaking anything.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Very good.

My distance & Murray goal total are wrong though as I got taken to Villa by one of the sponsors. Not that I'm in any way complaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Even though we've made it to the PL. After reading that e mail, is it wrong to say I want to go back & do last season all over again?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very good.

My distance & Murray goal total are wrong though as I got taken to Villa by one of the sponsors. Not that I'm in any way complaining

It would be somewhat harsh to complain.

I, on the other hand, am complaining. I may have been in the executive area at Villa Park, so the club had no record of my transaction nor attendance at all, but as I was sitting right behind Messrs Bloom and Barber I would have expected at least one of them to mention if to the "Personalised email" department at the club so it would be factored in. Barber Out! Or Bloom Out! Or Both!

I am, however, willing to forgive them not counting my Fulham game attendance as I was in the neutral (98% Albion) zone. I can't recall how the hell I got that ticket now, but it wasn't from the Albion, obvs.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Wait for the first Uber fan to quote their Mileage!

I covered a JCL-esque 970 miles. I spent £908.40 on beer, £425.80 on pies, 248 calories waving those flags they left on my seat, and £720 on parking apparently.

Class email though, I agree. Although whilst I was reading it I lost 2 places in the queue at the chippy. Barber out?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It would be somewhat harsh to complain.

I, on the other hand, am complaining. I may have been in the executive area at Villa Park, so the club had no record of my transaction nor attendance at all, but as I was sitting right behind Messrs Bloom and Barber I would have expected at least one of them to mention if to the "Personalised email" department at the club so it would be factored in. Barber Out! Or Bloom Out! Or Both!

I am, however, willing to forgive them not counting my Fulham game attendance as I was in the neutral (98% Albion) zone. I can't recall how the hell I got that ticket now, but it wasn't from the Albion, obvs.

What about the matches we went to under SOMEONE ELSE'S name ...... ? :rant:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here