Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little Kickers (Junior Football Club)

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Considering enrolling the boy into this. He's three and a bit.

Does anyone else do it? Is it worthwhile?

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
We started when my son was one and a half. Initially a complete nightmare but after pursuing it for a few weeks he settled down and absolutely loves it.
(He is now two and a half).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's another smaller, local company that does this, in case the sessions are more convenient etc: http://tinysoccerstars.co.uk/sussex/

(I have no connection with the company at all, and only became aware of them as the business was up for sale recently)

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I took my daughter for a trial session after she rejected ballet and she really enjoyed it. I'm still weighing up whether or not to sign her up.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Get out in the garden for a kick about with your nippers is my advice at that age.

Yep. Already do, and will continue to do so. I also think it's important he plays with people his own age as well.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Considering enrolling the boy into this. He's three and a bit.

Does anyone else do it? Is it worthwhile?

My boy does it in Haywards Heath. He's 3 and he loves it, it's great for that kind of age. As others have said, I imagine he'll grow out of it a bit by the time he's 5.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Not sure where you're based but can highly recommend this as soon as your son is 4. 5 Ways Soccer www.5wayssoccer.co.uk

My now 6 year old goes there on a Saturday morning, and I can honestly say it's the highest standard of coaching I have ever seen, and ideal for that age. Almost makes me hopeful for the future of the English national team.. Every kid gets a touch of the ball regardless of ability, no huge sided games, and the coaches are motivated and passionate about teaching what must be a frustrating age level!

Sounds like I am on commission, but have no affiliation other than being a proud parent at seeing my son fall in love with the game!!

Mikey_JB

Jul 24, 2007
Haywards Heath
My youngest went to Little Kickers when he had just turned four and enjoyed it a lot for a year or so. To echo what others have said, he will grow out of it soon though...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Both my sons did it from 3 onwards. They and lotsbof boys who attended the sessions are now attending varying levels of the albion talent pathway now

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
My eldest son has been attending for about a year and a half since he was 17 months and thoroughly enjoys it. The coaches are great with the kids and they always have fun. Thoroughly recommend it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here