Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League "fixture release breakfast"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just seen this as I catch up with emails. Anyone going?

The wait is nearly over and on Wednesday 14th June Brighton & Hove Albion, along with 19 other Premier League clubs and their fans, will find out their fixture schedules for the 2017/18 Premier League season.

To mark the occasion, we are offering 1901 Club members and season-ticket holders the opportunity to celebrate this occasion at the Amex with a fixture release breakfast.

The event will take place in the Heineken lounge and is limited to just 200 supporters, with tickets available from seagullstickets.com. Doors will open at 7.30am and the event starts with a Q&A from 8am, with the fixtures for the season revealed at 9am. Tea, coffee and a light breakfast item will be provided upon arrival.

Tickets are priced at just £2 per person, with one ticket available per FAN number.

Tickets for this event are only available online and are not available by phone or in person at the Amex. Only those with tickets will be admitted to the event.

Parking will be available to those with a ticket in Car Park A (Bennett's Field).

To register for the event click the link below and ensure you are signed in using your unique fan number and password

LINK >>> https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-gb/categories/commercial?dm_i=2D77,1322A,3IMF0A,39NCT,1

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Was thinking about it and I wouldn't want to put anybody off but .....

Isn't there the chance you might bump into Timmy ? :moo:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I get a tad riled at the sight of a tiny croissant. I want one bigger than the palm of my hand, and preferably slightly oozing with butter. For this reason, amongst many others, I'm out.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Can't go thanks to work, but looking forward to Wednesday. Not feeling OVERLY excited as the fixtures as announced will only be an indication of when they might be played, the actual day and time is at the whim of TV schedulers, so getting out the calendar and seeing when fixtures do not clash with work is going to be a bit pointless this time. To be fair, though, that kind of certainty has been gone for some seasons now.:down:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This announcement got some CPFC fans quite amused on twitter... apparently it makes us tinpot.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't go thanks to work, but looking forward to Wednesday. Not feeling OVERLY excited as the fixtures as announced will only be an indication of when they might be played, the actual day and time is at the whim of TV schedulers, so getting out the calendar and seeing when fixtures do not clash with work is going to be a bit pointless this time. To be fair, though, that kind of certainty has been gone for some seasons now.:down:

Its fair point...but its a guide..for example i'm hoping to take a weekend holiday around September and won't want it to clash with a home game

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This announcement got some CPFC fans quite amused on twitter... apparently it makes us tinpot.

Wait, aren't they still doing goal music, flying an eagle at half time, and playing at a place that would have looked shìt 25 years ago?

Or maybe that was only necessary before they got to the top division and their crowds nearly doubled.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It seems they need to have it highlighted that we also did the same in the Championship (according to [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION], and as unofficial club spokesman - "the outsider" if you will - I'm not going to doubt him).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A q&a for a fixture release ?!

Just put the fixtures in the argus and the fixture list on a white piece of card inside.

Its not a Q&A about the fixtures release I think last year it was somebody like Mullery so a general Q&A while you are waiting

Who thinks these things up?

Can't really see what the worry about it is

Its not exactly the first time is it, happened last year and maybe even before that

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nice little idea I reckon - if that makes us tinpot then so be it.

And yes it's not the first time we've done it. Here's a video from two years ago...

[yt]0YE7nh0QSTk[/yt]

As Mullery says - it's nice to get the fans involved. Too right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here