Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Devoid of football during the summer

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
..but now this. Politics.

Sort of made up for it hasn't it when we haven't got an Olympics ?

Since most politically forward posters on here support political parties like football teams I'm looking forward to a busy summer on NSC.

I'm personally looking forward to Trumps visit which appears to be back on.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I actually enjoy the break from football to be honest. Summer holidays abroad and the English summer is wonderful. Get out there and enjoy the countryside. Oh you live in Clapham :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
..but now this. Politics.

Sort of made up for it hasn't it when we haven't got an Olympics ?

Since most politically forward posters on here support political parties like football teams I'm looking forward to a busy summer on NSC.

I'm personally looking forward to Trumps visit which appears to be back on.

Trump's visit is going to be a complete personal disaster (for him) and PR disaster for the Government, isn't it? :lolol:

The guy is going to be barracked and heckled wherever he goes, in huge numbers I should imagine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trump's visit is going to be a complete personal disaster (for him) and PR disaster for the Government, isn't it? :lolol:

The guy is going to be barracked and heckled wherever he goes, in huge numbers I should imagine.

It may well cause riots in my view

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It may well cause riots in my view

Really? Do we care enough to riot? He'd love that...

I often wonder to myself if my mid-40's cynicism of the world is to blame, or it's all genuinely going to complete rat-shit.

One day "Planet Earth 2000-2020" will be a subject they study in History - and learn from...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Roll on the football, tired of these debates

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really? Do we care enough to riot? He'd love that...

I often wonder to myself if my mid-40's cynicism of the world is to blame, or it's all genuinely going to complete rat-shit.

One day "Planet Earth 2000-2020" will be a subject they study in History - and learn from...

I do as I believe the militant types will come out in force and as you state he will no doubt love the additional attention

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here