Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hughes anyone?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No thanks....We will be priced out of both Cairney and Mooy....Hope we are not going to be too frugal in the transfer market!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Todays paper are saying that CH wull have to wheel and deal to get players as he is not getting a very big hand out for strenthening the squad.

What paper? The sun by any chance? Alan Nixon saying similar on twitter!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can we still sing " Albino" if we sign him, or does it become offensive???

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not looked close to fulfilling his potential in past few years and complete gamble as to whether he'd be any use in a relegation fight.
Already on £30k a week too, I understand.

Seems a non-starter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Todays paper are saying that CH wull have to wheel and deal to get players as he is not getting a very big hand out for strenthening the squad.

Oh well I like the Championship anyway, because if that is true it's where we will be again mext season. I will be very surprised if TB doesn't give CH a decent budget though but we do have the basis of a squad that might hold it's own with some shrewd additions.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Cracking player and works well in a 3 man midfield. But if we persist with a 4-4-2/ 4-4-1-1 would he fit? Players like Ince and Norwood have seemingly struggled to adapt to the way CH wants to play.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Can't imagine this is true, if it is, not at that price! Anything less than 10mil is a bargain considering the experience he has at such a young age, his potential and the fact he's English.... Always adds a few million on top.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Can't imagine this is true, if it is, not at that price! Anything less than 10mil is a bargain considering the experience he has at such a young age, his potential and the fact he's English.... Always adds a few million on top.

So if it was one from these three who would you choose, MOOY, CAIRNEY OR HUGHES?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Not sure how he fits in to a Hughton system and not convinced if he's the right man, dare I say it, for a scrap in the lower half of the division.

£4m though, absolutely no chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here