Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any former residents of Fonthill Road/Goldstone Lane out there?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I have a mate (long time NSC lurker) who has recently moved to Fonthill Road and has a wonderful view of our former home from the back go his house - see photo below. Does anyone who lived round here have any old Goldstone photos taken from this angle that they wish to share, so that he can see what the view would have been like 20+ years ago?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Here's the current view.....

Attachments

• 20170506_145839.jpg
    20170506_145839.jpg
    902.7 KB · Views: 836

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
A blot on the landscape .

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
For those of you not aware there is a big new Hyde housing development going on next to the Peugeot garage where the old factory used to be. About the same height as the one on the corner of Hove park. Always thought they will have a completely crap view either side!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Hi Rev ,
well , at least you got to live in what wouldve been my dream home as a boy, was always asking my parents , without success, to move to your street , what a view you had !

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rev - did the firework that was let off to mark the Hereford match walk out come from your house?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Could see all but north east corner flag from garden,lounge and bedroom! Could even see part of the pitch when on loo:rolleyes: Had the house next door to George Aitken really nice bloke,i also believe that Mark Lawrenson owned the house a few years before myself,could be wrong???

Good while it lasted. How much is your own personal box with private toilet overlooking the pitch cost at the Amex these days?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Had the club threatening to put up a screen because of the number of people getting banned(protesting) who were watching from the garden???

I think I watched a game from that house as a kid once in the late 70s. Where you there then? I think the person I was with knew the owner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here