Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham pub for England match

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Going to see Southern Fail at Shoreham Ropetackle but want to watch England Scotland match beforehand. Any suggestions for a Shoreham pub? Will the music festival be a problem?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Your best bet is The Waterside, normally show the sport on a big screen but it's got a new owner so might be worth calling to check.

Most of the pubs in the high street don't show sport for some reason.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Your best bet is The Waterside, normally show the sport on a big screen but it's got a new owner so might be worth calling to check.

Most of the pubs in the high street don't show sport for some reason.

Does that include The Bridge?

Have used it in the past for rugby internationals.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm pretty sure there aren't any pubs in Shoreham with the footy on except the waterside.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Does that include The Bridge?

Have used it in the past for rugby internationals.

I've never known the Bridge to show football. Don't get in there much due to their extortionate lager prices but I don't think they do.

As I said though, waterside is a better option. They'll get the projector screens out.

Bridge will NOT show football.

In the high street you may find it on at Piston Broke and the Ferry has new owners and downstairs is to become a Sports bar. Not sure if it's ready for tonight's game.

Off the High Street it will be on at The Buckingham and the Waterside. Also the newish bar at Emerald Quay (used to be members but now open to all) will be sure to have it on

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I wasn't aware of the fire.

I knew there had been one, but not sure how bad it was. Not seen anything on the Netwaves saying it was bad enough to disrupt business. With all the passing traffic for Wildlife, I would expect all the pubs to be quite busy this w/e

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Buckingham or Waterside. There will be far more room at the Waterside. It's only a few mins on foot from rope tackle if you go over the footbridge. Food at waterside is cheap and not brilliant but okay if you fancy a quick burger.
Bridge is open for business but they wouldn't show it anyway.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Buckingham or Waterside. There will be far more room at the Waterside. It's only a few mins on foot from rope tackle if you go over the footbridge. Food at waterside is cheap and not brilliant but okay if you fancy a quick burger.
Bridge is open for business but they wouldn't show it anyway.

Erm it was yesterday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here