Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plasterer

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Couple of walls in one room have damaged, cracked paint so assume need a plasterer so anyone have any idea on cost.

Medium to large room

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well don't use the guy in Burgess Hill that gave us a quote, said he'd start mid-April and hasn't answered a phone message or email since.........

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Couple of walls in one room have damaged, cracked paint so assume need a plasterer so anyone have any idea on cost.

Medium to large room

No disrespect fella, but I love it when people ask for a price about flooring and say its average size or you know blah street well it's that big... Eh get a grip measure the fecker it's not hard

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No disrespect fella, but I love it when people ask for a price about flooring and say its average size or you know blah street well it's that big... Eh get a grip measure the fecker it's not hard

Not really been very useful, two PM offers of quotes which is great and what I expected from NSC

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not really been very useful, two PM offers of quotes which is great and what I expected from NSC

And that's great it was an observationl quote, which is why I apologised in advance.
I agree NSC is very useful and we are a family so to speak.

Again sorry if I offended you not my intention.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Anyone worth their salt wouldn't take measurements as gospel and quote anyway. We like to see what we're working with before pricing.
Well. The good ones do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So ref my earlier post, anyone interested in plastering a (small) bedroom and then decorating it (mostly simple emulsion but one papered wall), and then a few other rooms as well (hall, stairs, landing, plus three more bedrooms) ? No rush re timing, just want someone who will turn up and do a good job.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's grumpy, don't worry about him! He smashed his living room up last night and needs to sort it fast [emoji23]

To be honest I was quite enlightened with the election result, it proved what I thought that May is a total disaster for the Tories, the bad news is when she goes which will be soon it will be Boris.

I quite warmed to Corbyn as at least he was honest and just to clarify I was that pi$$ed off I voted Lib Dem

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
To be honest I was quite enlightened with the election result, it proved what I thought that May is a total disaster for the Tories, the bad news is when she goes which will be soon it will be Boris.

I quite warmed to Corbyn as at least he was honest and just to clarify I was that pi$$ed off I voted Lib Dem

Xxx

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Anyone worth their salt wouldn't take measurements as gospel and quote anyway. We like to see what we're working with before pricing.
Well. The good ones do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I get that and that's why it's called an estimate. But a measurement be it feet inches or meters can help with an ESTIMATE.

I just feel find it funny when people want an estimate without any indication of size., I think that's a fair comment .

Again I mean no disrespect to the OP or you.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Hi Chaps, looking for a plasterer. Just had hall, stairs and landing done and had plasterer pencilled in for living room as well.
Due to said plasterer doing a poor job, I will not be inviting him back.
Any plasterers out there fancy dropping me a PM with a view to doing the work?

Cheers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here