Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monk to Middlesbrough

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He's a good manager, whatever people think of him, and British, for a change. Boro have got a good deal there.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Boro have done quite well there but a few of the underperforming, bigger clubs seem to have got their shit together. Derby have Rowett, Villa look a bit better than they did under Bruce, Norwich could do well under the Dortmund guy and, not that I expect a promotion challenge from them, even Forest have done well to get Warburton. Add in Sheff Wed, Reading, Fulham and a surprise package (Sheff Utd?), it could be quite a tricky league to get out of next year. Shame :lolol:

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Boro have done quite well there but a few of the underperforming, bigger clubs seem to have got their shit together. Derby have Rowett, Villa look a bit better than they did under Bruce, Norwich could do well under the Dortmund guy and, not that I expect a promotion challenge from them, even Forest have done well to get Warburton. Add in Sheff Wed, Reading, Fulham and a surprise package (Sheff Utd?), it could be quite a tricky league to get out of next year. Shame :lolol:

Would not put any money on Boro getting into the play-offs even - they were dreadfull after Christmas last season (11 points from their last 21 games) and Karanka left them with a weaker squad than the one that got promoted in 2015/16.

I fancy Derby this year with Rowett - in fact, if Dyche goes to Palace, I'd hope Burnley would try to persuade Rowett to leave Derby for a PL job.:)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If Boro were to fall to League One it would make me happy. I would love it since so many Boro fans were pricks after they went up and we didn't in 2015-16.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Fulham will be the team of the Championship next season.
They were in mid transformation by the end of last season and will only get better.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Under Monk, happy to say here and now, Boro will be in the top six, please revisit and tell me I'm a tit for massively over estimating next May.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here