Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Job opportunity for someone looking to become a lift engineer

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A friend is looking for a new employee to work with fitters installing lifts full time in the Brighton area. I don't know too much about the role but if you PM me I'll happily put you in touch with my mate who will be able to give full details.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Will there ever be an opportunity to rise to the top? or will you end up stuck in the same place?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The original poster made a serious thread, and you lot are just pushing his buttons..

As one door closes, another one opens - so spread the word

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The original poster made a serious thread, and you lot are just pushing his buttons..

As one door closes, another one opens - so spread the word

It is a genuine offer and could be a fantastic opportunity for say a youngster looking to learn a trade. Don't forget that our very own Chris Hughton is a trained lift engineer so they'll be following in his footsteps.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
It is a genuine offer and could be a fantastic opportunity for say a youngster looking to learn a trade. Don't forget that our very own Chris Hughton is a trained lift engineer so they'll be following in his footsteps.

Not the most glamorous job but pays well.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Otis better to become a lift engineer than just a dumbwaiter.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I'm afraid this isn't a pun or relevant in any way, but wasn't our very own Chris Hughton previously a lift engineer? Pretty sure I heard on GFW that he could often be found in pubs drinking coke and eating crisps, waiting for the next job.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

In that case, can I hang on and wait for Brighton to offer me the job in a few years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here