Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Shakespeare

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A new Leicester manager, you say?

Sounds like much ado about nothing to me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well, Shakespeare, he’s in the alley
With his pointed shoes and his bells
Speaking to some French girl
Who says she knows me well
And I would send a message
To find out if she’s talked
But the post office has been stolen
And the mailbox is locked

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If the chairman ends up stabbing him in the back at some point, I'm not sure that "et tu Mr Srivaddhanaprabha?" has quite the same ring to it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Putting aside the usual 'hilarious' puns by the terminally unfunny, I can't why it's at all relevant to us.

You dont feel Leicester are in anyway a contender for Relegation next season, once they have potentially lost Marhez and Vardy?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Putting aside the usual 'hilarious' puns by the terminally unfunny, I can't why it's at all relevant to us.

Because we are in the same division, and if it goes badly they could easily be rivals at the lower end of the table.

Personally I think it is an insane appointment, the caretaker to perm manager rarely goes well. Phelan at Hull, Alex Neil at Norwich, Di Matteo at Chelsea (2nd season not the end when he managed to somehow win the Champions League).

Some good managers out there who could do a better job and might be able to convince some of the better players to stay. Mharez already leaving, can see Vardy and Schmeical following..... Dodgy CB pair, could be a difficult season for them.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Because we are in the same division, and if it goes badly they could easily be rivals at the lower end of the table.

Personally I think it is an insane appointment, the caretaker to perm manager rarely goes well. Phelan at Hull, Alex Neil at Norwich, Di Matteo at Chelsea (2nd season not the end when he managed to somehow win the Champions League).

Some good managers out there who could do a better job and might be able to convince some of the better players to stay. Mharez already leaving, can see Vardy and Schmeical following..... Dodgy CB pair, could be a difficult season for them.

Other than that though, why does it have any impact on us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here