Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotland v England

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Apparently, there is an international fixture this coming weekend that not so long ago would have stirred the passions to boiling point. Seems like neither side really cares these days...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I didn't even know it was happening until I opened this thread.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
My mate is a Scottish born Swindon fan. These are the best days of my life.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Couldn't care less and won't bother watching. As said above I would only have been interested if Murphy was playing and would have wanted him to do well.

Just not bothered about England any more at all, even in tournaments. I will watch international games as I love world football but don't care if England win or not.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'll be watching as I still am under the opinion we are an empire:flypig:
When scottishland are able to field a competitive side, maybe more will show and interest(jcls)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'll be watching it and can't remember the last time I missed an England match. Yes I know all the club vs country stuff, poor performances, etc but I live in the hope than one day we'll win something .... starting on Saturday by putting the jocks in their place. A bit like when we play Crawley.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Would have been interested if Murphy was playing. Is it a friendly?

No, it's a World Cup qualifier.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7970897 said:
I'm pretty sure he's in the Scotland squad...

He was in the larger squad but didn't make the cut (I missed it too)

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I'll be there at Hampden roaring on the might Scotland to another defeat. I'd happily take a draw right now.
I'd take the draw too. When I was a kid, this game would have been all anyone talked about the fortnight beforehand, Madrid v Juventus would have been nowhere. Now it barely seems to register. Hope you have a good day!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I'm starting to come back around to England. I spent years and fortunes following them about the planet until some of the recent managers and players just turned it into a joke, I will always have an irrational hatred for McLaren now with Hodgson being the final straw for me. Southgate is a surprising breath of fresh air.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
we will win, well let you dominate the whole game then a flukely deflection to make it 1-0. To imagine it is now 50 years since Jim Baxter took the piss out of you by playing keepie uppie during the game as we destroyed the world champions- my Dad said it was one of the greatest games of football he ever watched.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here